the end | thank you

hello, lovely readers of 'unblocked'! 

wow, where to even start? this book was started on a random thought, and ended up about 60 chapters long... insane. i guess what i really want to say in this thank you note is: thank you for everything, really. 

thank you for reading, and voting, and commenting, and supporting.

thank you for every single funny comment, or sincere comment of support.

thank you for sticking with me even through my inconsistent update schedule. (what schedule, ha)

thank you for anticipating new chapters, and encouraging me to write. because the only way writers get better is with practise, and i feel that writing this book has let me improve, at least to some degree.

this has been such a fun (jj)project to finish and i've really enjoyed writing maybe one of the more underrated ships of got7. i love writing the underrated ships, or even ships in underrated groups - its nice to see some content for them out there.

though admittedly the plot of this book was a little holey in places, and some things didn't make any sense, thank you so much for enjoying spending time reading it.

seriously. thank you.

●●●

but to clear a few things up:

1. the fact that there were only guy main characters, and that literally everyone was gay.

yeah... unintentional, i guess. when writing a whole group fic like this one, i tend to ship all the members with each other, which means the main characters are all going to be the group members. for some reason, i also included loads of other guys (like jungkook, the minhyuks, seokmin etc) so that's why it ended up that way.

however, in other books i'm writing/will write in the future, i'm trying to make the storyline and characters more realistic - having both male and female characters of different sexualities, not just gay guys (not that there's anything wrong with that, i just want my books to be more relatable, and i personally only know of 2 gay guys in my school aha, hopefully future works can be more realistic to what life is like now)

2. secondly, the fact that mark teased jinyoung about having sex with jaebum, but there was never a chapter about it.

sorry about that haha, i wanted to mention it in passing to give the impression that jjp's relationship was more serious at this point. it would also make jinyoung feel worse, i suppose, that he did all that stuff with jaebum only to be betrayed and realise that he was just another one of jaebum's (jj)projects.

the main reason i didn't write it in an actual chapter is that i'm just not good at writing smut. i'll write heated scenes up until a point, but i would probably just butcher a hardcore smut scene, so it's better that i just leave it out so y'all can cringe less.

3. lastly, sorry it wasn't jimin, and jungkook's cousin wasn't wonwoo (which would have made sO much more sense but i liked seokmin as a character so ha) i hope you were able to enjoy the story even if your preferred ship/member wasn't in it, or if you guessed wrOnG 😂

●●●

oKaY

anyway, i have some self promo for y'all to read, please bear with:

● okay, so if any of you guys like nct, specifically nct dream, i have a new book up called 'hike' which centers around the 00 line - renjun, jeno, haechan and jaemin. the concept is they're all friends and go on... you guessed it - a hike together...

● secondly, if you have any ship or group you need to see more of on here, comment! i love to write underrated ships and groups, so let me know :) at the moment, i'm more into nct and monsta x, but honestly i'll write anything if i know the members well enough.

● finally, it's coming up to a year since i started this wattpad account! which is crAzY but wOw.. to celebrate, i thought of starting a one-shot request book, if that's something people would be interested in reading. you could make requests of ships and scenarios you want to read, and i could also post random ideas i come up with.

●●●

VERY LAST THING:

i'm planning on doing another q&a in this book, since stuff has changed since the last one in chapter 20-something...

ask me anything you want if you have any questions! i'll leave questions open for a while, so ask away! it can be anything, from how tall i am to who my bias is from ____ group, to what i'm planning on writing next ♡

●●●

to rephrase and emphasise -
literally thank you
for just being there
it means a lot

the end.