bonus! #1 | taekook

note: read this before the epilogue for taekook for it to make sense ♡
___________________

the night of the party,
jinyoung's house

taehyung was totally spun out.

he stared at the vomit in the plantpot just outside the bathroom, and the melody of haru haru traced his lips.

his senses swimming in soju, taehyung felt a bubble of desire stir within him, and a heated breath escaped his lungs. he wanted something; someone.

and that was when a gorgeous figure stumbled up the stairs.

the boy looked at him and gave a rich laugh which descended into a tiny giggle. he crashed down next to taehyung, both of them leaning against the wall at the top of the stairs.

taehyung turned his head so that their noses almost touched. the other boy's eyes met his own until taehyung's gaze trailed down to his lips. and then those lips were on his, and taehyung's eyes fluttered shut.

kisses touched his neck like butterflies, leaving love bites and colours of deep red and purple. and he arched his back, tilting his jaw upwards as he was pressed against the wall, whines and whimpers and soft moans muffled by the buzz of the party downstairs.

"baby, i want you..." were the words that sent shivers up his neck.

and, "i want you more..." were the words he whispered in reply.

and they pulled themselves to their feet and stumbled towards the nearest bedroom, hand in hand, laughing through the air of desire.

and then he was backed onto the bed, his back hitting the soft pillows, the other boy's body slowly lowering onto his own, and more rough kisses were exchanged, and all else was forgotten.

__________

the morning after; taehyung

everything ached. but nothing as much as his heart.

the face of last night's lover, snuggled up under the covers beside him asleep, belonged to a boy who could never be his.

taehyung gazed at him, ear pressed to the pillow, and one hand outstretched to the other boy's cheek. he wanted to kiss him again, to be kissed by him again, to get to know what he liked and what he didn't, and talk for hours on end just laughing without stopping, to just love him.

but he couldn't.

they'd met before, and spoken briefly, and exchanged completely platonic glances, and bumped into each other in the corridor. and taehyung thought he was... cute.

he was more than cute. everyone knew he was hot, and totally gorgeous, and the ultimate catch, but taehyung thought he was more than that.

he was funny, and he was caring, and even though what they were doing was utterly wrong, taehyung knew that jeon jungkook would never mean to hurt kim yugyeom.

and perhaps that's what stung the most.

there was light from the doorway and taehyung looked up. a shriek sounded and taehyung's breath caught in his throat. he was afraid - terrified of being the awful, horrible person to destroy the school's most adored relationship.