36 | ;confrontation

1 new unread message

yugie:
have a good day at school
bam, come visit me again
cuz i'm lonely :( (but like if
ur busy then dw its ok x)

bambam headed up in the elevator. he'd been planning on visiting yugyeom even before reading his text, but now a little smile made its way onto his face.

yugyeom wanted to see him. yugyeom missed him.

bambam reached the ward along the corridor and peered through the window before going inside. but he didn't go inside. his hand froze on the door handle.

"no way," bambam breathed.

inside, hunched in a chair beside the hospital bed, was none other than the cheater jeon jungkook. 

bambam's face fell. after finding out that taehyung had broken things off with jungkook... was jungkook back to reclaim yugyeom? no. no way.

bambam watched yugyeom's lips moving, trying to figure out what they were saying. "it's okay," was the only thing he could decipher. 

jungkook was a blubbering mess from what bambam could see. yugyeom just looked faintly sad. 

bambam huffed and turned to leave. seeing jungkook there had put him in a bad mood, and it's not like he wanted to intrude. jungkook always got in the way...

"excuse me," called a voice from behind him. 

bambam turned to see a tall brunet with a long nose who was looking at him curiously. "yeah?" bambam asked. 

"if you're waiting to see yugyeom, we're leaving in a minute," said the stranger. 

bambam could've sworn he'd seen him around school somewhere before. 

"you're with him?" bambam questioned, nodding towards jungkook in the hospital room.

the stranger stuck his hands in the pockets of his jeans. "yeah," he said, "he's my cousin."

"right," said bambam stiffly. he didn't like anyone who had anything to do with that bitch, but this guy seemed like the complete opposite of jungkook. the stranger smiled too much. 

"anyway, feel free to go in," the stranger added, "he should be done in a minute."

bambam watched jungkook finish up and come towards them to the doors of the ward. tears streaked across his cheeks and his eyes were puffy and red. his cousin slung an arm around his shoulders and led the way out. 

bambam still couldn't put a finger on that guy's name. 

"bam?" a faint voice called from behind the doors. 

bambam ran inside, rushing to yugyeom. "sorry, i was just-"

"it's fine," yugyeom interrupted as bambam sat on his bed. "i know you're not jungkook's biggest fan."

"understatement of the century," bambam muttered under his breath. 

yugyeom laughed then and pulled bambam closer to him with his unbroken arm. "well, if you're interested to know, he came to apologise."

bambam sat up straight then. "he did?!"

yugyeom nodded. "i told him i already knew and he started crying and shit, and that was pretty much it," he said. "i lost count of the number of times he said sorry."