Dysphoria

*This chapter will be longer

Ahhh. Dysphoria. It's a, terchous thing.

My dysphoria:
Chest
Dainty hands/wrists
Small feet
THE FACT THAT I'M 4 FOOT AND 9 INCHES
My birth name
Baby face (not as often as the rest)
Hips (Also not as often)
And shark week is the worst week (just gonna let you guess what that is)
My down there area. (Also just gonna let you guys guess what that is)

Anyway.

Dysphoria.

Tips:

*take showers rather than baths. There shorter and you don't have to look down as much.

*Don't look down. Avoid looking down as much as it is heavenly possible.

*Wear a sports bra. Even if you not out yet you can just wear a sports bra. It holds your chesticals down better then a regular bra.

*Do height lengthening stretches. I could give you at least hope you will grow. Theres a good chance you will grow. Worth a shot.

*baggy sweaters and t-shirts are you friends. If your wearing something baggy it will hide a lot of dysphoria.

*Shop for the unisex clothing. So you parents can't ask you why your shopping for the opposite genders clothing. And you can pass better.

*If you can't get a binder, use two sports bras. One regular. One backwards. Or cut the legs of a pair of tights and put it over you chest.

*Look in the mirror and tell yourself you are a handsome/beautiful human because you are.

*If you can. Join a program that has uniforms that are gender neutral and nobody can judge you for wearing the 'boys' uniform or clothes. I'm in air cadets.

Let me know some of your tips down in the comments. Have a good rest of whatever it is in you time zone. It's 11:07 at night here. So good night and I'll post again sometime tomorrow.