Howdy There.

How's it going?

Sorry I haven't been updating.

I've been working on a story. I can't post it yet but I really like it.

I can't post it yet because I don't have a good title for it. And I hate story that don't have good titles. And without a title I don't know what my cover is gonna be. It's just a mess right now.

So yeah.

Ill tell you about the week I've had since I posted past time.

If You don't care. Now would be a good time to exit.

So. This is gonna be all over the 0lace but, here it goes anyway.

I told all the girls that stayed in my cabin/ barracks that I'm Pan/A. (This was during last weekend.) They all support me. I didnt however tell them that I'm trans. A few know. But not all.

Tuesday I got in trouble at cadets for not having the cadet coat. We never need it anyway so I didn't see a point in bringing it.

Wednesday... I went to my friends house after school and we watched a bunch of anime and cartoons until I had to go home.

Thursday I went to a campsite with a few kids in the school. It's a program I'm in called blue buds. The grade 7 8 and 9 get paired up with 10 11 and 12 and we go on trips and mis a few classes. We pair juniors with seniors so 10th graders aren't usually chosen cause they are the youngest senior.

Anyway. On The Bus ride there I sat with my substitute blue bud because my senior couldn't make it. And she was so cool. If I didn't get the senior I was paired up with, I would've wanted her. But my real seinor is just as cool.

Anyway. I told her that I'm trans and instead of the, 'are you a girl or a boy' question I usually get... her question was 'What are your pronouns?' I felt sooooooooooooo excepted by her.

My real blue bud is in the G.S.A program we have *gender sexuality alliance. So I know they're cool. And I've known them since like My 4th grade. (They would have been in 6th grade at the time... I think)
(Also. I'm using they/them pronouns for them because I don't know they're pronouns in case you wanted to know)

Oh. Also. I was hit with a giant wave of dysphoria on Thursday. So bad I couldn't look down.

We were doing high ropes at the camp and the chest harness does not go well with a non binded chest for me.

Friday. I came to my friends house where I am still at today. It's technically Sunday here just because it's 12 45 am and my friend just went to sleep.  I'm not tired and phone is at 2%.

I'm gonna go work on my other story now.

This journal may have slower updates. Not by much. I hope. Sorry.

The updates may also become more frequent but shorter.

I don't know. Whatever happens, happens I guess.