On The Bus Going Home Now

Hi. I'm on the bus going home now if you didn't know by the title.

I'm just gonna say I'm tired as hell and I accidentally gave my mom the wrong time to come pick me up because I am totally the smartest person alive (sarcasm) and if I didn't text her two hours ago she Would be thought we were an hour an a half late. That would be scary for her.

My friend brought a pocket knife the size of my middle finger and my hands are really small. So I called it a tooth pick the entire time. And her brothers was the same so we called it a cheese knife. It was an actual 2 dollar knife. They tried to cut a string and were taking at it for a minute each cut. That was pretty funny to watch.

I screwed up on two truths and a lie on the first night bucasue I'm great. I said two lies and a truth. If you want to know they were, I have a boyfriend, I like dogs and I am 10p% heterosexual. The truth was I like dogs.

We did do an activity today. We did mapping skills which I didn't particularly like hiking through bushes just to get to each station. There were 5 stations each one taught you something else in about 5-1p minutes. Which wasn't too bad.

It side rained on us while we waited for the bus. We were under an pevilian with our luggage in the middle thinking that we wouldn't get wet but then in down poored on us but on a side so everything got wet. Not too wet but wet enough we were pretty unchomferatable becyae we weren't allowed inside the mess hall so we framed in a cornerner until the rain stopped.

I almost left my phone out in that rain. In my bag with my water bottle, script for my drama thing at school I was gonna read and library book. Most of which can't get wet. Thankfully someone brought it in for me.

I'm going to fall asleep now...