Ha

So. I forgot to mention in my other chapters because I had limited time was that we slept in our shelters. At least I think I didn't put that in.

So the only other team that actually used their time properly got leaked on because they didn't make it right. But we didn't. Ha ha.

We win.

Our shelter was the best. We actually woke up and we were warm instead of cold like the other team.

I woke up and immediately freaked out because I didn't know where anyone was then realized I'm looking at a wall. Ha.

My book didn't get wet in case anyone was conserend. It has been raining all weekend. I don't like the rain.

I'm pretty sure today is just eat, pack up and get on the bus. But we might have an activity.

This weekend was my favorite camping weekend ever. I learnt so much. I will make a chapter on it if anyone wants. I may make one anyway.

Also. I woke up beside a puddle because the tarps were wet when we put them in. It didn't help that we were on a girl and had the door on the wrong side. But over all. I doubt role into the puddle so whatever.

We have only porta potties to use the bathrooms so that's gross. What's even worse is the hand washing station. It's a bucket of water with soap in it. That's it. I'm no clean freak but I'm also not gross. I only used hand sanitizer.

I'm in level 3 for cadets and the level 1 and 2z for to sleep in the cabins. Lucky.