I Made A Bet With My Sister

This is just a life update

I've been sick for about 4 days now.

My dysphoria has gotten worse. I think just because I can't lower my voice wen I'm sick and I go all high pitched.

So. I made a bet with my sister that I can get 100 followers on instagram within 60 days. Today (April 20th 2018) is the first day and I only have 4. I'm doing pretty well considering I didn't ask half of those people to follow me.

Anyway. I will post my username here. Please follow me. I really don't care about what I win against my sister I just want to prove a point.

I made the winnings fairly easy. I get her unblock me from Facebook and she isn't allowed to annoy me for 1 weekend when we are at our mom's together.

If she wins, I'm not allowed to annoy her for 3 weekends.

I gave her more then my winning cause I know I'm not gonna lose.

I made a second bet with her to surpass her 103 followers within that 60 days. If we both win one each then our prizes gets halfed. So she would get 1 weekend and I would get her to unblock me from Facebook.

I don't give a damn if she has me blocked on all her stuff but when I'm trying to message her, I want to know what I can and cannot message her on. So I can all ways depend on Facebook. (Also she has to accept my friend request.)

Also

Also. I have a comment on almost every post that says 'delet this'. That's just my friend because this was really just gonna be a cringe account. Don't report her please. It's just a joke.