So, My Sister

So this is a difficult topic.

I thought my sister was a honophob but now I really don't know.

She told me that she's never met anyone that is trans or gay so she really doesn't know how to act.

She told me she doesn't care if people are gay or trans or whatever.

But then there is the fact that she lies. A lot. She is a very dicitful person and thinks she can get away with everything.

I'm awake at 3:00 in the morning and I'm not sure if she is asleep or if she is just lying there being dumb.

She is a little brat. She likes to throw random stuff on me. So far it's been chips, sparkles, and water.

I flipped out on her when she woke out mom up and threw chips all over the floor. All our mom wanted was to sleep and when she woke up she was pissed. I'm the only one who can get my sister to do anything she is told.

I'm straight up with her. I won't lie unless I have to. Like when she is being annoying.

I grabbed her hands and put my right foot around hers then told her to go to bed after annoying me to much. Can anyone tell me if I was over reacting. She was punching me and trying to spray me with shaving cream.

Anyway. I don't know how to feel about her she is super annoying. But I guess it could be a brother-sister hatred.

I wanna come out to her but am afraid she will look at me differently.