Sup

I keep forgetting how long it's been since I've updated.

I've been trying to get used to polyphasic sleeping, but my alarm won't go off. And when it does I fall back asleep. I did that when I woke up at a 'normal' time anyway.

I put normal in quotations because I don't believe in the word normal. It's just the only word I could think of to make sense in that paragraph.

So. I'm close to getting a binder. Yay.

I think I got a job offer yesterday but it's pumping gas and I don't know if I'm allowed to do that by law. I looked it up but it would only give me answers for a certain company and not the one I needed.

I'm working on a handful of stories. I have a few pieces of homework to finish first but I have 2 that I'm working on right now.

I met a new friend. She is so cool. I met her at the drama festival I went to a few weeks back. She's so supportive and I felt so comfortable around her when I first met her.

So. I might be going to a Black Veil Brides concert in May. Tickets are dirt cheep and I just need to get my one friends mom to let her go.

This is more of a ramble then anything. I just haven't updated in awhile.

I'm almost done watching Naruto. Yay. I have a little more then 560 episodes before I get to Baruto.

So, if I write something for wattpad do you guys want slow updates but updates, or do you want me to just post it all together?