Short-Term Monophasic Sleep Update

Yep.

So I am still at this. Though I don't do it everyday like I originally said I was gonna. But I do it on weekdays and don't sleep in too bad on weekends.

Actually it has helped my weekends. I go to be at 11pm and wake at 7am on weekends. I get a normal days worth of sleep and I don't feel overslept or underslept.

The side effects for me went as severe as the internet peoples because I don't do it everyday like them.

The biggest thing I love from this is actually the face that 8am is oversleeping to me. I get more for my day and all my work done.

The only thing that changed is the fact that I can't turn on lights when I get out of bed so I have to have everything beside me. This is just because of my anxiety about waking my dad at 430 in the morning.

Also, if my room isn't warm, my body feels more tired and it's hard to get out of bed. I have to turn on our electric heater just outside my room and leave my door open when I go to bed.

Anyways. This is really worth it. I do suggest trying it unless you have grumpy parents who would yell at you for waking them up.

But to each their own. You do you.

Comment if you have any further questions. Don't be afraid me. Or do. I don't care.

Lol.

Yerp de flurp.

I'm working on a longer book right now. I'm aiming for about 1000-1500 words each chapter, and at least 15 chapters. I'm trying to go for 25-30 chapters though.

Let me know if you guys want a sequal to Phoenix. I have some ideas. Let me know if you'd be interested.

I might try to rewrite Phoenix later to make it better with the same general storyline... I don't know yet.

Well. I'll do a binder update soon. But I'm getting a lot of anxiety about money right now so it's gonna take longer for me to get one.

I think my anxiety is rooting from the fact that I am trying to buy a $1500 iPad and accessories and trying to save up for top surgery when I'm old enough.

I'll figure it out.

Ok. It's 7:13 right now and I woke up 2 hours and 13 minutes ago.

Have a nice day.