Happy, Hyper Jay

The days were getting short and Fall was upon Ninjago City. Leaves would flutter to the ground like snow, pelting the residents of the city.

"Isn't it beautiful, Cole?"

Cole was taken out of his own world, dragged out by his boyfriend's voice. He looked over at Jay, his eyebrows high up. "What's that?"

"Isn't it beautiful?! The leaves falling! The colors! Everything...!" Jay said in a hushed down voice, a large open smile on his face. He closed his eyes and closed his mouth, taking in the gentle autumn breeze that blew his hair back ever so slightly. Cole felt a fluffy feeling blossom in his chest. He loved it when Jay smiled, let alone at peace. Jay always had problems with his anxiety so he didn't get a lot of these moments. Cole really enjoyed each second when these moments arose.

"It's pretty nice." Cole admitted to Jay, leaned back into the lush grass, his arms crossed behind his head of hair. He laid his head on his arms. Jay looked down at Cole and giggled a bit, poking Cole in the stomach. Cole twitched and flicked him away playfully. Jay giggled again and flopped down next to him on the ground, some of his scarf laying on Cole's chest.

"You know what else looks beautiful?" The freckled boy quietly questioned, slowly inching a hand into Cole's raggedy hair. He twirled around a lock of hair as Cole suspiciously eyed him.

"I dunno. The tree bark?" He said, taking a wild guest. Jay snickered, nudging his forehead on Cole's cheek.

"Youu!"

Cole blushed. Jay saw it the new red color on his boyfriend's face and laughed even more.

"Ohh, bite me!" Cole whined out, taking the hem of his sleeveless shirt and shoving it over his face, trying to cover his hot cheeks. Jay was left in a few giggles and chuckles but quickly came to a stop.

"Bite you?"

"Bite me!" Cole hissed again, rolling onto his side, facing away from Jay. He was now smiling like a madman, glad that his shirt was just barely hiding that too.

"Well. If you insist."

Chomp!

Cole's eyes widened. He let his grip on his shirt lessen, his shirt snapping back into place over his chest. His eyes then darted to his shoulder. Jay was innocently looking at Cole with his teeth gently buried into Cole's skin. Jay seemed to be smiling.

"You sawd to dwo it!" He said through the mouthful of skin, his hands clamping around Cole's arms.

"Not literally!" Cole groaned, patting Jay's cheek roughly with his other, free hand. Jay didn't give though. He kept his set of teeth in Cole, looking pretty happy with what he'd done. Jay tugged at the skin in a gentle way, making the Earth Ninja yip.

"Geet off!" Cole whined loudly, shaking the arm that was in Jay's hands. Jay, blushing himself, toppled off his arm, wiping some saliva from his mouth while chuckling. He was beaming. Jay laid there watching Cole complain about how disgusting Jay was, hiding his smiles under his bright orange scarf. Soon, they were both relaxing in the grass, bathing in the silence that nature had gave to them. The freckled teen had snuggled up to Cole, his arm strewn over him.

"I love you a lot..." He whispered quietly.

"Yeah, yeah, me too zappy." Cole replied, snuggling in with his partner.

Jay enjoyed the warmth that Cole was spreading, sighing in pure bliss. He wondered what winter was going to be like...