hypnotism is one hell of a drug (2)

Jay jumped, Lloyd letting out a squeak. After the crash, there was a few strikes of metal against metal and then a thump. The little tussle outside ended as quick as it started. Zane had pinned down Cole by the back, one of his shurikens held up to the side of his neck. He wouldn't dare physically harm Cole with his weapon, but it was a sure-fire way to keep him from squirming his way out of his grip.
Jay helped Lloyd drag himself out from the crawlspace, dusting off any dirt that may have been on him. Lloyd kept his gleaming green eyes glued on the struggling black ninja below Zane.
"Thank you Zane." Jay sighed, wiping some sweat off his forehead with the heel of his hand.
"You're welcome, Jay," Zane grinned. It faded quickly however. "How did Cole get hypnotized?"
"I have no idea!" Jay shrieked, throwing his arms above him. "I'm as confused as you are!"
As they talked, Kai was messing with his pajama top, strolling in. "What's all the noise about? Some people are trying to get ready f-" He looked up and saw Zane holding Cole down. His eyebrows raised.
"So Cole really was freaking out..."
"What did you think he was doing?" Mumbled Jay.
"I honestly thought it was a dream!" Kai shot back in a reply, looking down at Cole's anger filled expression.
"Well what's important now is what we do now. We need to reverse the effects of hypnotism. Maybe Sensei have a idea of what to do?" Zane said, eyebrows knitting in concern. Kai and Jay looked at each other and shrugged. Nobody really knew what to do. The only ways to reverse it all were gone.
Cole growled and tried to break free again, tempting Zane to inch his weapon closer to Cole's jugular vein. "Calm yourself."
The black ninja hesitantly complied.
---
It took a while, but they finally had Cole tied up on the dining table. Not the most affective plan, surely, but it was the only one that seemed plausible to work at such sort notice. It was that, or shoving him in a closet.
Zane tightened the last knot around the table, earning a small throaty growl from the red eyed teen. "Well, that's the last of it."
Jay looked over the scene. He wanted to cry. Jay wanted to bad to just hug Cole and tell him that everything was being okay. Not just for Jay, but for Cole too. Jay couldn't imagine how screwed up this made Cole feel. For a second, he wonder if Cole could still even feel...
He shook his head, his auburn hair flapping.
'No. He's not turning in to some sort of animal, Jay. Get a hold of yourself.'
"So what's the plan now?" Lloyd asked out loud to anyone who had a answer for him.
"We honestly didn't think that far," Kai chuckled, shoving his shoulder into Zane's as a joking gesture. Zane's face turned offended. "I tried to find Sensei Wu but I think he's out of town."
"Oh yeah. Didn't he mention about going to this 'super-rare-cool-awesome tea shop a few hours away?" Lloyd piped.
Zane nodded, his eyes glowing gently. "My memory banks do in fact have that on record."
Sighing filled the room. It drowned out the growling of Cole for a moment. They all stood in a quiet half circle around the dinner table, staring down at their struggling friend.
That's when the idea came to Jay.
...He didn't like it but...it always worked in the movies.
"I think I can try something. But on one...one condition!" He said loudly. Red was already on his face. Everyone looks at Jay, waiting in anticipation for the lightning ninja's plan.
"Nobody can hold me against it."
The other ninja looked at each other in a confused haze. They had not a inkling of what Jay was referring to. Lloyd shrugged.
"As long as it brings Cole back to his normal self..."
"Yeah. I just want Cole back."
"Go for it."
Jay took in a sharp breath. He was really going to do this. This was really happening.
The blue ninja got up close to the tied up boy, making Cole snarl. Jay let a 'shh' escape through his teeth as he put two hands on the edge of the table. He then mounted it with great ease. Jay could hear the other ninja across from him murmur in concern as well as confusion in what he was just about to pull off. Jay took another breath, trying to calm down his ever-racing heart.
'You can do this Jay. For Cole.'
Jay slowly crawled over Cole's squirming body, his lips shut tight in concentration. Sweat trailed down the sides of his face as he was right over Cole, staring down into his red, swirling eyes. Even Cole looked surprise about the moves Jay was making.
Everything was quiet. Jay just stared.
...He forgot how beautiful Cole really was. His face, his eyes, his hair...it was all beautiful. Perfect. Cole might've been the one hypnotized, but Jay felt entranced by Cole's look alone. His look dropped from nervous, softening up as he bore holes into Cole.
In a beat, Jay came crashing down and collided his lips with Cole's. The others were shocked. They expected anything but that. Lloyd couldn't stifle his giggle.
Jay stayed in the same position for what felt like a loving eternity. He felt his love and affection for the fellow male rush between them, his blush a deep rose. Jay felt a purr release through his vocal cords as he released his lips from Cole's. He looked down at him, hoping he wasn't enraged.
All he saw was surprise in Cole's face. Though, he also saw stars dancing in Cole's deep black eyes.
Jay smiled so wide. Tears rimmed at the edges of his eyes and he jolted forward in a hug, his arms wrapping around the tied up boy and pulling himself close.
"Good job Jay!" Zane congratulated Jay, a awkward smile on his face. Kai nodded, shrugging his shoulders. Jay nodded to them and looked happily pulled away from Cole, looking back down at those gorgeous eyes of his.
"You're back!"
"...Why am I tied to a table?"
---
It was late now, the hands of the clock in the bedroom reading '10:47'. Jay and Cole were laying down on Cole's bed. Cole was twisting Jay's short locks, breathing heavily as each minute passed.
"How's that headache of yours?" Jay spoke quietly.
"It's getting better."
"That's good." Jay snuck a bit closer into Cole's side. He was glad. That kiss that he gave the hypnotized Cole had brought out a whole entourage of feelings between the two. Cole had confessed everything. Confessed how he's had a huge crush on him for a while now. Jay was glad that Cole really had felt the same. He was always nervous about Cole never feeling the same and rejecting his love, but it was the opposite. Even though their established relationship was only a few hours old, they felt like they've been together forever.
In a way, they were.
"Hey...hey?"
The new couple perked up, looking over to the doorway. There was Lloyd again, now in a white shirt way too big for him and shorts. He looked distressed as he snuck a part of his body in through the door.
"What's up little guy?" Cole asked. Lloyd nervously stepped in, closing the door behind him. He looked around the room, noticing how the lights were dimmed down. Lloyd hoped that he didn't interrupt the two trying to sleep.
"Uhm...I...uh...I was taking a nap with Zane and Kai on the couch and..." Lloyd rolled his eyes to the side, his face flushed. "I had a...dream that really...uh...made me uncomfortable."
"A nightmare?" Jay.
"N-no! Ninja don't get nightmares!" Lloyd shot back, his cheeks growing even brighter in embarrassment.
Cole and Jay shared a look and chuckled. Cole looked back over to the young ninja-in-training. "Y'know kiddo, we get nightmares too."
Lloyd didn't believe it for a second. How could ninja get nightmares?! It was impossible! They were so brave and daring, they couldn't be scared of anything! Let alone have scary dreams such as him. He avoided eye contact, his arms crossed and his cheeks puffed.
"You're just saying that to make me feel better."
"I wish I was!" Cole snickered, pulling Jay as close as humanly possible. "I get nightmares all the time. Jay's the same way too. Had to deal with some of his nightmares too."
Jay shot him a look. "Hey!"
"Sorry, sorry. Can't help myself to take care of the guy who wets his pants whenever he gets a dream about zombies."
"Cooole! It was only one time! And you said you would keep it secret!" Jay hissed, playfully slapping his cheek. Cole laughed it off. Lloyd also seemed to find it amusing, giggling a bit. Jay grumpily hid his head into Cole's shoulder and clung his hands deep into Cole's tank top.
"Ohh no...somebody's a grumpy boy." Cole teased, planting a kiss down on Jay's head. Jay whined about it and squeezed his hand tighter. Lloyd giggled again. Seeing his family messing around made him a bit better. They all were engulfed into a silence, Cole and Jay relaxing from their little tease fight.
"Oh! I remember uh...why I came in here," Lloyd spoke quietly. "I was wondering if I could...bunk with you guys for tonight? Zane and Kai are already asleep and I don't want to wake them up again."
Jay took his head out of Cole and looked up at the black haired teen. They both smiled and nodded.
"Now we got our own personal bed bug!" Jay cooed.
"Heey! At least I don't pee my pants!" Lloyd giggled, crawling over Jay and getting comfortable between the space between Cole and Jay. Jay hissed and slapped Lloyd gently on the forehead. That just drew another laugh out the small one.
"We all comfortable?" Cole inquired.
Jay nodded and so did Lloyd. Cole then took their blanket and lifted it up. He dragged it on top of all three of them, making sure to tuck it tightly around Lloyd.
"You gonna be okay?" Jay whispered down to Lloyd's 'ear'. Lloyd smiled, his eyelids already starting to droop.
"Yeah...as long as you guys are with me..." He purred, his eyes closing.
Cole and Jay soon followed in suit, slowly falling asleep with Lloyd between them.
Who knew hypnotism could bring people together?