(Special Bonus) Techno

//20th oneshot!!! <3 thank you guys so much for giving this book so much attention i never thought people would actually like my writing omg,,,,i didn't have any ideas for a special so i wrote a techno shipping oneshot as a winkwink nudgenudge thank you//
//show!verse//

He hesitantly shot a shockwave of electric energy through Zane's shoulder. The crackling lightning quickly jumped across Zane's titanium overlay, some strands of the element sneaking its way into the insides of Zane's wiring. It began to jumpstart the offline ninja, wires edging him on to come back to life. The whirs of the fans inside him began with a quick start, causing Zane to gasp into consciousness. He let out a few coughs and sat up. Jay, concerned for the wellbeing of the fellow ninja, took Zane's back with one hand and patted it against his cold, shirtless back.
"You okay dude?" Jay softly asked. Zane's coughing fit continued, his eyes trailing up to Jay's face and then back down at the table he was set upon. The coughing soon settled in his throat, only tempted to scratch at his throat. Zane nodded to Jay's question.
"Ye-s...all sy-systems online and working." Zane mustered through the ending of his fit. Jay nodded, his frown staying true. They sat in semi-silence for a minute or so, Jay's hand still nervously twitching on Zane's back.
"What...what happened? Why do I feel bursts inside me?" Asked Zane, questionably looking down at his shirtless chest, feeling it with one of his hands. It felt cold yet hot at the same time, the metal stinging his palm mildly.
"A few hours ago some rouge coffee machine thing shocked you. You wouldn't wake up so I brought you here." Jay frowned, motioning to the intense surroundings. The surroundings, though familiar, still made him flinch. The brightness of the screens in the cave stung his eyes, making his gaze travel back over to Jay.
"I decided to shock you to wake you up because I was...uh..."
Zane blinked. He could feel Jay's hand on his back start to grow hotter and sweat. The gears in his electronic head began to turn again.
"Was it because you were afraid that I shut down for good?"
Jay's eyes widened, coming in contact with the dulled blue ones. His face was red with the feelings of embarrassment, his hand finally coming off the robot. The shirtless Zane tilted his head and he snaked his hand over to Zane. His hand eventually grazed over Jay's arm, the dull look striking pity into the electric ninja.
"My apologies, Jay. I hope I didn't upset you," Zane said softly, his hand rubbing up and down in a soothing motion, trying his very best to make Jay's overreacting heart down. "But I would like to inform you that I will not leave you. I will always find a way back. Though, I must thank you for your help. I deeply appreciate it."
A smile on Jay seemed to widen. Tears brimmed at the edges of his eyes, but he happily wiped them away. "Oh, I try."
Zane nodded, a similar smile on his own lips. Jay swore he saw a blush on the robot's cheeks, but he shook it off as a malfunction in his system.
"Now you just need to be careful when you're getting coffee from now on." Jay chuckled.
"I don't ingest coffee." Zane said plainly.
"Of course you don't."