The Power of Kissing (Quick)

"You feeling okay now, Jay?"

Jay sighed and shook his head. "Nooo...it still hurts."

Cole towered over Jay as the brunette laid sprawled out on the base's couch. Jay was curled up, shivering every now and then like a Chihuahua.

"Kai gave you pain killers, Lloyd patched your cuts up, you should be fine!" Cole whined, throwing his arms to the side in exasperation. Jay shook his head again and buried his head into the couch cushion.

"I feel awful...my stomach is in knots...my head hurts...all that bad stuff." Jay sighed, shutting his eyes. Cole put his hands on his hips and looked down on the fellow member in pity. He wished he could help somehow. He didn't like seeing Jay in pain like this.

Then he had a idea.

Moments later, Jay felt something against his cheek. He opened one of his eyes and swatted at whatever was near him.

"I'm tryin' to sleep here..."

"And I'm trying to help you."

Both of Jay's eyes flew open. He scrambled in his seat and looked up at Cole. Jay noticed the sly smile on Cole's face, boggling him.

"What are...you doing...?" Jay asked as Cole closed back in. The black ninja gave a small, quick kiss on Jay's cheek. The blue ninja gasped and stared wide-eyed at Cole.

"...Did you just kiss me?"

"Yeah. Got a problem with it?"

Jay blinked.

"Well...I...I-don't really have a problem with it, no-"

"Good."

Cole went back to kissing Jay up a storm; on the cheeks, on the neck, and on the arm. Jay knew he shouldn't enjoy it, but he couldn't help but to laugh and giggle about how silly the whole situation was.

"I'm feeling better already!"