everything is good (+life update)

(Movie AU)
The entire world was just background noise to the pounding of his heart in his head. It almost sounded like a jackhammer. His eyes didnt let the poor boy see clearly, no. His vision was all a blur, no matter how many times he blinked to clear the fog. He wouldve moved his hands up to clear his vision but he found them immobile. One was splayed out and the other was stuck to his body like velcro. If that wasn't bad enough, his whole world was turned completely right. That was the only way he knew that he was down on the floor. The rest of his senses were numbed as he lay there, a prisoner to his own body.
Though, it wasn't a terrible experience. It could be worse. He could've been dead. Then again, blue didnt know what was actually happening to him. His mind could only swim with strange thoughts now and then. The only thing his numb brain was able to pick up was that his body was stagnant on the ground.
Strange.
---
Jay didnt know much much time had passed, but his brain had finally thawed from its frozen state and the gear and cogs were now starting to turn. He had finally remembered his name. He had finally remembered how squeezed shut his lungs were. He had finally remembered how hard the ground really felt when his body connected.
Jay squeezed his eyes shut, a wave of of hot pain sweeping through his head. It unpleasantly clung onto his frontal lobe, leaving the freckled boy to groan softly in a fit of agony.
"Oh sweetie..."
His painstaked face softened. His mom was there with him. Good. Jay barely managed a smile through the taxing headache to show his mother that he was strong. It brought a sigh out of his mother.
"How do you feel honey? Can I get you anything? Water?"
Jay chuckled lightly, gently lifting his lids  despite the proding at the back of his eyesockets. His mother looked obviously worried, her face gaining a few years. Her usual tightened, neat chocolate bun was slightly unkempt, set off with a few thin strands of hair strayed across her ruby trimmed glasses.
"I'll be alright mom," he spoke as he moved himself up from his lying position to look more presentable. He noticed that his chest was tight and sore, but it wasn't something that he wasn't used to by now. Edna fumbled with her hands, looking over her son with diligence.
"What...happened, exactly?" Questioned Walker's son.
"You had another anxiety attack. Your friends helped you bring you home dear."
Edna's gentle hands journeyed through Jay's messed locks, causing him to make a noise similar to a cat's purr. He laughed at it, twitching his head to the right so his mother would have easier access to his scalp.
"...So you really are a momma's boy, huh?"
Jay's eyes shot wide open, his body automatically rushing into motion. He scrambled right under the covers, making sure that he was hiding his tomato red face.
"Moom! Why didn't you tell me someone else was in here?!" He whined. Edna laughed, hiding her mouth with her hand.
"Coley was worried, dearie!"
Jay felt a shiver shoot up his spine. Cole...
He peeked out from under the blanket ever so slightly, a curl or two bouncing out from the hiding space.
Long black hair and the ever so attractive muscular build made his mood switch. Blush splotched his cheeks when he made eye contact with those tired black eyes that went nicely with his lax furry eyebrows.
"You scared me back there buddy." Cole breathed out, crossing his arms whilst keeping his half sly smile. Jay pouted, looking down at the blanket as he shuffled out of it.
"I'm sorry Cole..." Jay spoke with sincerity. Cole laughed raspily.
"It's all good blue bird."
Jay continued to blush, the nickname giving him more of a reason to do so.
"I'll give you two some space now," warmly smiled Mrs.Walker, turning around and opening the door. Before exiting, she glanced at Cole.
"And don't try anything funny with my little boy!"
"Mooom!" Jay wailed, his hands balled into fists.
He could hear her laugh again before hearing the creak of the hinges. The door clicked closed and the two ninja were left to themselves.
Cole bit at the silence, "Are you really ok?"
Jay sighed and dipped his head. He didn't like to be babied. Or at least, being treated this way.
"I'm okay! Just a little winded and sore if anything..."
Cole looked at him in disapproval, eyes narrowed sharply.
"I mean it!"
The black ninja kept his glare as sharp as a knife before dulling them to appear more concerned than usual.
"You took a nasty fall, Jay...you need to tell me if anything hurts...for real."
Cole's hand lovingly grazed across Jay's blanket covered leg in a form of comfort. Jay twitched as he felt himself blushing madly. He looked away and tried to hide himself from the world, his head tucked into his hands.
"I just have a small headache Cole...I get them all the time. I-its ok...I swear."
Earth's hand now flew over across Jay's chest, a small frown painted across his face, "I mean it...i'd do anything for you...my little blue bird...
Still red as ever, Jay nodded and relaxed subtly.
"You're too sweet, man."
Cole blew a raspberry at him, "And you're too cute. So there."

Didn't rlly know how to end this one, it's been a wip for a few weeks now. Anyway I rlly apologize for not pumping out any content whatsoever. Work has kept me super busy and im in pain all the time m
Im gonna try to get to requests soon once I get back into the habit of writing again