(OLD) Sleeveless = Sickness

Jay quickly wrapped his scarf around Cole's neck, ripping it off his own neck.
"I told you. I told you so many times! But no. You didn't listen to me." Jay grumbled, tightening the scarf around Cole's neck before starting to shove his blue jacket off. Cole stood there, shivering and sleeveless.
"Y-you know how much I-I-achoo!-I hate sleeves!" Cole whined in displeasure, feeling the fabric of the jacket embrace his body.
"But look what happens when you don't wear them! You're as sick as a dog!" Jay kept at it, tightening the jacket around his boyfriend and zippering it up so it would stay on. Cole groaned and sniffled, letting Jay drag him back inside the base by the arm.
---
It was the next day soon enough, and Cole's sickness had finally fully set in. He was a big mess with wild, unkempt hair and a pale face. Cole sneezed into one of his tissues that sat on his bed stand, his shoulders spiking up. The door opened after his sneeze, as if it was on purpose.
"Here comes the soup train!" Jay singed, happily skipping into Cole's room in the Bounty. Cole groaned and gently rested his head against the wall.
"Really? You couldn't've just dropped it off like a normal person?"
"Nope!" Jay smiled, setting the bowl of warm soup next to his tissue box on his bed stand.
"Now I want you to eat."
"But...I'm not hungry."
"Oh I'm sorry, did I make it sound like you had a choice?" Jay giggled, messing with Cole's already messed up hair. Cole groaned again and tiredly swatted his hand away.
"I'll eat it later." Cole huffed, sliding down into his bed entirely, throwing his arms off the bed. Jay squinted.
"You should eat it while it's hot, Cole." Jay replied, taking the spoon out of the bowl of soup and began to tap the rim of it a couple times. Cole clenched his teeth and shoved his pillows around his head to block out the noise.
"C'mon dude!" Yelled out a angry Cole. It was louder than he thought it would be. He took the pillow around his head and chucked it at Jay out of pure angry.
"Oof!"
Jay stepped back, the pillow colliding with his stomach. Jay stared at the pillow on the ground for a minute before looking at Cole and pouting, his arms crossing.
"That was very uncalled for, Mr. Brookstone." The brunette boy spoke, a wide smile creeping up on his face again. He picked the pillow up and roughly shoved Cole's head forward. Jay plopped the pillow behind Cole's and then let Cole's head drop onto it. Cole just kept a angry face.
"Guess that means lil' ol' Walker here is gonna have to feed you, huh?" Jay smiled.
Cole's eyes went wide. Did Jay just say what he though the said? He sat up and grabbed at the bowl, beginning to sip at the bowl of soup. It was still steaming hot but from what his taste buds caught, it actually tasted pretty good. He could feel the warm chicken broth go down his throat, suddenly utterly surprised at how good Jay was at making soup. He plunked it down back onto the bed stand, the bowl half empty. Jay kept a smile.
"That'a boy." Jay laughed, brushing Cole's messed hair back from his sweat dribbled forehead. Cole groaned in a form of reply and threw his body back over the mattress, his arms going limp again beside the bed.
"Being sick...sucks." He complained, staring at the ceiling.
"Learn to wear a jacket honey." Jay sighed.