Studying

(Movie!verse. Just some fluff quick to help me start writing again)
Subtract that...carry it over...
"Collleeeee..."
No - that was the wrong answer. He scribbled the string of numbers so there was only a glob of grey left.
"Cole!"
Did he even put his name on the top of the paper?
"Pay attention to meeee!"
Cole sighed and tilted back with a loud sigh. Jay plopped onto the soft floor, sitting right behind Cole. He inched his hands beneath Cole's arms.
"I need some lovin, man..." He cooed, his fluffy forehead dipped into the back of Cole's hair. Jay inhaled slowly, entrancing himself with the calming smell of the strands. He was so used to the smell yet each time it made him experience a brand new euphoria that made his heart jump into his throat and fall back into his stomach. Who knew Old Spice could make him feel that crazy...
"Enjoying yourself back there?"
Jay huffed a laugh out, his hands exploring up to the covered biceps of the larger boy.
"Takin that as a yes." Cole chuckled, leaning back into Jays arms and relaxing himself, letting the pencil drop from his hand. Jay's smile grew even more and cuddled his face into the crook of Cole's neck, a deep rumbling escaping his throat.
"You're suchhh a cuuutieee...!" Jay howled, drunk off pure affection for his partner.
"Eyy! My dad's gonna hear, take it down a notch birdie..." Cole retorted, leading his hand back to mess it into Jay's chocolate curls. Jay giggled and rubbed his speckled cheek against Cole, poking the tip of his tongue out. The earth ninja laughed deeply and spun around on his bottom to face Jay, forcing the scarf wearing boy into his chest. He squeaked once his face hit the strong chest. Jay squirmed around in Cole's lap, both of them giggling like a pair of teenage girls at a sleepover. They kept up with their small play session, even getting to the point where Cole had to tickle Jay to 'near death' to get him off his body.
"I'm so gonna fail this test because of you and your...menacing cuddling."
Jay blushed and scuttled back over to Cole, resting his arms into his now crisscrossed lap as his boyfriend tried to get back to his studies. The freckled boy sighed happily and kissed Cole's chin sweetly.
"Then maybe next time you need a study buddy..."