morning

(season8!show au, kinda a continue after 'i'm very dedicated' kindakinda)

Jay felt a firm, hot grasp around his wrist. It made his eyes go wide and subtly gasp. His eyebrows shot up and he looked back down at the bed. Tired eyes and tangled, long hair looked up at him with pleading, beady eyes. Jay's expression softened.
"C'mon Jay..."
Jay wore a face of pity, attention grabbed by the hand glued to his wrist. The skin was glowing a dull orange. His molten hands. Jay shakily sighed, his other hand slowly finding it's place on Cole's muscular forearm. Cole's hand let go of Jay's wrist, letting Jay run his hand down to Cole's own wrist. Jay softly put his lips to the glowing warm knuckles, causing Cole to shuffle closer in the bed to his standing partner. Jay held the kiss for a few seconds before lessening the pressure given by his lips, trailing up Cole's arm a few inches.
"You know I would if I could." He replied in a whisper.
"What happened to never leaving my side, huh?" Smiled Cole, a low rumble of a laugh emitting through his curled, shut mouth.
"Heeeeey..." Jay dragged his cheek against Cole's arm, dropping into a gentle nuzzle. Cole chortled again and drew his arm away, Jay left with a cold, empty space where his partner's warm hands once were. Cole's orange slowly reverted back to the normal dull yellow.
"Y'know, you have to get up too." Jay spoke, turning around and walking to their closet, stretching out his arms and letting out a big yawn. The yawn was way louder than it needed to be, causing Cole to flinch.
"Uh...well, I was gonna sleep in but now...since you just...blasted my ear drums to high heaven..." The raven haired boy grumbled, propelling himself up in bed with his arms. He shared a yawn with the younger of the two, licking his dry lips before he stumbled off the bed.
"Ha!" Slyly smiled the freckled boy, shuffling off his pale blue short sleeve. He threw it on the ground, making Cole huff.
"How attractive. Dirtying up the place." Growled Cole in complaint, crouching down and grabbing the sleeve of the wrinkled article of clothing. He balled it up and tossed it into the small hamper they kept in the corner of the room. With footsteps as light as could be, Cole went up behind Jay and steadily grabbed at his hips. It made a squeak if anything, Jay almost jumping out of his remaining clothes. A blush quickly made it's self known on his face, his head craning back to bump against Cole's chin.
"What'chu grabbing at me for now? You gonna throw me out the window?"
"Nah...maybe later though." Cole sighed, now balancing his chin down on Jay's messed head of hair. His hands ventured from Jay's hips up to Jay's uncovered shoulders. Cole's hands heated up comfortably, rubbing and probing. Jay smiled and giggled.
"Now you're making me want to go back to bed." The blue ninja purred, nudging his head up and cuddling back into Cole's inviting body.
"Then why don't we?"
Jay blinked, quickly covering his blush by shoving his cheeks into Cole's chest. "Mmm...but Lloyd will be on our back all day if we don't make it to training on time."
Cole's smile widened, wrapping the full length of his arms around the small frame of the boy and pulling him in as close as he possibly could, the friction between their bodies evident.
"Then let him be angry about it," Cooed the black ninja, closing his eyes. "We can make up for it by throwing some Hershey's at him or...something."
They both had a laugh about it.
"...Hmm...I think Lloyd will be able to understaaaand..." Yawned Jay, throwing his arms around the bigger boy's neck, locking his hands behind his neck. "Think you could carry me?"
Cole raised a eyebrow, "Is that a challenge?"
"Maybe."
As quick as the master of lightning himself, he lifted Jay up in the air, squeezing a 'woo' out of his boyfriend. Jay lost his grip behind Cole's neck in favor for slamming his palms down on the massive shoulders once he came back down. Cole kept him heaved up as Jay wrapped his two legs around Cole's own frame.
"Let us go, my sweet prince!" Cole joked, sneaking a peck on the lips before sauntering to the bedside.