we can dance if we want to

//AN: Show!verse!//
Cole knew a bit about dancing. The amount he learned was all thanks to his father back when he was younger, when his father was obsessed with making Cole apart of the family business of dance and quartet. Cole, however, strayed from that notion, and currently was one of the few ninja that was watching over the city they oh so loved.
"Come on Jay! It's not that hard."
The light brown haired teen shook his head. He was visibly embarrassed about whatever Cole was talking about.
"No, no, no. I'll look like a dork!"
"And you don't look like one already?" Cole smiled, his hands on his hips.
"You're the dork!" Jay cried out, the pink creeping up on his cheeks. Cole smiled wider, hiding a chuckle. He poked at the radio, skipping the song that was currently playing in favor of another one. The new song started instantly, encouraging Cole to walk up closer to Jay. Jay donned a angry face but Cole could see through his emotion mask. His eyes were half lidded, his hands gently wrapping around Jay's wrists. The master of lightning jumped at the sudden contact, his eyebrows raised.
"I'm not dancing." Jay whined, moving his arms up and down a few times in protest. Cole blinked and dragged Jay closer to him, nearly touching foreheads. Jay's cheeks were so red, you could've mistaken them for being rashes. He kept a look of surprise.
"Just for a minute. It'll be fun. I swear." Cole whispered, one of his hands grazing across Jay's reddening cheek. The shorter of the two gulped. Cole's voice sounded intimidating, but at the same time it was intertwined with the most enticing purr. It made a shiver shoot up blue's spine. He took a few seconds to consider the proposition of a dance. Jay's eyes glanced down at Cole's grip on his arms. He didn't think he could say no anyway.
"...Ok." Jay nodded."Good!"
The song kicked it's beat up, much to Jay's surprise. Cole picked his boyfriend's body off the ground, spinning him around happily. He did one full pivot and placed Jay down, his own hands sliding down to Jay's hands. Cole held them tightly and started to do a few moves that his father had taught him years before. They were officially dancing.
Cole was trying to keep the moves in tune with the beat, and keeping them easy enough for Jay to imitate and even put his own spin on. Jay, however, was just barely keeping up with Cole's smooth motions. Cole seemed to be extremely superior in the art of dancing in his eyes. He wondered how he did it, how Cole was pulling it off so easily without not even breaking a sweat. His eyes met his partner's. The black ninja could see the glitter of excitement in Jay's optics.
"Am-Am I doing it right?" Jay sputtered, his sweat mixing into the space between their hands. He was a bit nervous about messing up, but Cole was telling the truth when he said it was pretty fun. Though, he really didn't want to admit that. Not to Cole's face. His cute little face.
"Yeah! You're doing good!" The excited black haired teen spoke, wiggling his arms as he kept at his various moves. Jay could squeal!
"Really dude?!"
"Yep!"
All worry about his moves flushed away with Cole's confirmation that he was indeed preforming the moves right and in a acceptable fashion. Joy took the reigns and he started putting as much effort as he could dancing along with Cole. Soon, both of them were giving it their all. The beat was their hearts and the rhythm was their blood. Together, they danced the next hour away, laughing and giggling.
---
Once they were done, Cole flopped onto the carpeted floor, almost crying from laughing. His stoic form was covered in sweat, as was Jay. Jay, in his almost drenched dark blue tank-top playfully fell onto Cole's bare chest. He giggled and planted his arms on the floor, letting his torso hit Cole's muscles. They felt tense to him.
"My father would be totally impressed with you!" Cole laughed, bringing his arms around Jay and holding him close. Jay blushed..
"W-Would he?"
"Totally! After pulling off all of those sweet moves?! He would sign you!" Hollered Cole.
Jay was burning happy. He snuggled deep into the crook of Cole's neck and laughed.
"Think he would be impressed enough to give me his blessings?"
"Let's hope so!"
Jay liked this 'dancing thing' all the sudden.