Drawing is Hard

Request made by: ChimeriaBILL  
Cole is upset cause he can't get this drawing right and Jay comes and cheers him up! (Any universe is fine ^^)  
meme art above made by me oof

---

The snap of a pencil and the shout of a Earth Ninja was something Jay couldn't resist to question. Jay took it upon himself to walk into Cole's room. On a black beanbag chair sat long haired Cole, his sleeveless arms crossed and his face scrunched in anger. The carpeted floor was trashed in itself, but what caught Jay's eye was a broken number two pencil and a overly ripped up paper torn up in various pieces. 
"And people say you're the chilled ninja." Muttered Jay, stepping over some land mine fast food wrappers that decorated the floor.
"That's Zane." Cole's voice grumbled.
"Ohhh Cole..." Jay bent over in front of Cole, his brown hair draped over his eyes, "...What's got you all grumpy?"
Cole deepened the cross of his arms. "Nothin'."
"Coco..."
Cole's grumpy face deepened. That was the nickname he hated the most. He thought upon how much he hated it to stay angry, but Jay was beginning to slowly drag the tip of his hand under his rough chin. Cole rapidly twitched, the sides of his lips tugging up.
"Stooop! You know that's a sensitive area!"
"Yeah! And I'm gonna tickle the mad outta you if you don't tell me what's bothering you!"
Jay's hand curled and he started to rub at Cole's chin deeper, making the black ninja jump and squeal out.
"No! No!" He yelped out, making Jay laugh hard at his partner trying to get away. His body rolled out of the beanbag chair, hitting the carpeted floor. He kicked his legs when he spotted Jay trying to come after him again. Cole extended his legs, pushing Jay away from him and making Jay fall down laughing. Jay curled up and cradled his stomach, almost crying from laughter.
"Fine! You win! You win!" Called out Cole, feeling defeated. He felt at his chin as both of them calmed down from their silly ordeal.
Jay picked his weight up as Cole did, beginning to pick up pieces of the snapped pencil. Cole joined in and picked up the paper pieces. Jay sighed and threw them in the tiny almost overfilled wastebasket next to the door.
"No but...really. What got you so upset that I had to tickle you to near death?" Jay asked as he turned back over to his boyfriend. Cole threw the pieces of pencil like a basketball into a hoop, landing it into the basket.
"Uh...I was...trying to draw you something."
Jay blinked. Then he let out a 'awwww', running full speed at Cole and grabbing him into a hug. Cole's hands whipped out to his sides to keep balance, Jay laughing out again.
"Ugh...you're way too cuddly dude."

(Sorry it's short I didn't have much of a idea w/ it :s)