Bizarre Love

show!verse
Requested by: GenSensy
Art by me ;3c

 "Jay gets captured by Bizarro Cole. And only then does Cole realize his feelings for him. And Jay realizes how much he really lives Cole. So Cole rescues him and they try to patch up their friendship and eventually admit their feelings for each other." 

//WARNING: This one might have a little more of an adult concept??? All I know is that it got a little more mature than I intended, so just watch out for that pls! Don't want to hurt anyone!!//
-----

Jay had no idea what was happening. The feeling of control over his body slowly crept up onto him, his skin tingling. He let out a deep whimper, his eyes trembling under his eyelids. Jay finally opened them, squinting. He mumbled out questionable noises, trying to put pieces together on why he was in a void of a room. Jay attempted to get his arms moving to get blood circulating, but he found them tied. He blinked. Tied...why were they tied? He began to test his restraints, twisting (or at least trying) his wrists and wriggling his arms back and forth. During these physical tests of his rope restraints, he found himself tied not just alone with rope, but tied to a chair...with rope.
"Oh man...what...the...?" He grunted out loud, shimmying with his legs.
"Glad to see you're alive." A disembodied voice. A familiar voice. The pieces in Jay's head clunk together in no time.
"Cole?! Cole! You there?!"
A few footsteps pattered in what Jay could make out to be a circle. He felt like a prey all the sudden.
"...I'm going to assume you're not Cole." Jay said through gritted teeth, his back arching a bit before relaxing back down. The footsteps halted after he finished the sentence. He sat in the seat with baited breath, wondering if he had said something wrong.
"Oh...dear Jay..."
Jay was shocked once he got a better idea of what his voice sounded like. That voice...it was Cole...but...wrong. It was wrong in the way that it sounded like Cole's voice was being dubbed over with a...mechanical version of itself? He couldn't quite place it, but it was surely out of place and made a knot rest in Jay's throat.
"You poor thing...wandering around aimlessly...like a rat," It kept talking. "A lonely...scared little rat."
"Hey! I'm not a rat!" Jay hissed. The thing with Cole's voice seemed to growl, the vibrations of the thing's disapproval radiating from the darkness.
"Oh yes you are. And you know who brought you here?"
Jay winced. "...Who?"
A pair of two gleaming red orbs broke through the darkness, followed by the shape of a human. It was Cole, donning read eyes, a chilling smile, the palest skin Jay's ever seen, and a pose of one that looked like he was about to pounce.
"The cat." He purred, his smile widening at Jay's flabbergasted expression.
"You're Cole's doppelganger!" Yelled out Jay, causing 'Cole' to nod and creep eerily closer.
"My, my Jay...is that any way to refer to your 'best bro'?" 'Cole' snickered, his eyebrows raising and his eyes letting off a fierce glow onto Jay's face. Jay's face scrunched into one of disgust. This wasn't his Cole and he never would be.
Cole was almost literally on him now, clearly invading a thing called 'personal space'. Jay's head tilted back and the 'Cole's' head seemed to tilt forward, in sync with Jay's disinterested movements. 'Ccle's' hands slammed down onto the electric ninja's knees, studying Jay's face with a strong lack of emotion. Jay flinched at the contact, in turn making 'Cole' tug a smile. Then the villainous doppelganger grew a bit more closer. This time, he seemed to be sniffing around Jay's neck. He even took one of the hands and forced Jay's chin upwards. Jay swore he heard something crack.
"What the heck do you think you're doing?!" Jay yelled in a shrill voice. 'Cole' growled. That's when Jay felt contact on his lower side of his neck.
The thing had just licked him.
What...the heck.
Jay wanted to push this thing off badly. It was really starting to freak him out.
But at the same time...he felt his heart flutter in his chest. He swallowed hard. This was not happening. He was not about to get his kicks from some guy licking his neck. No way no how.
"Well would you look at that...lil' mousie is blushing." The mechanical voice rang. Jay mentally swore to himself and drooped his head back.
"What do you expect me to do when somebody tries to suck up my neck with their nasty mouth?" Jay tried to hiss out, only to come out as a half whimper.
"Enjoy it."
Jay's eyes flew open as his head flung back to it's original position just to see 'Cole' slash his hand against Jay's chest. The blue ninja growled, his shoulders spiking up.
"What's love without a little pain, huh?" 'Cole' whispered, going back down on his neck and biting down on the soft skin. Jay yipped, the blush on his face reddening without his consent. Jay wanted to scream out, to tell this guy to back off, and that it was super creepy!
But one part of him was urging for more.
That part wanted to rip out of the ropes and wrap his arms around Cole and pull him in for a kiss. But this wasn't Cole. It was made out of pure evil. He was utterly disgusted with himself, groaning at his own disgusting mind.
'Cole' let out a throaty laugh, his mouth unlatching. He looked as innocent as he could with red eyes, staring right into Jay's black orbs.
"You know you want me. And all I want is you." 'Cole' grumbled, tipping Jay's chin up. Jay held his breath, sharply inhaling as 'Cole' forced his head. Deep in his heart he knew what was going to happen next. He wasn't ready for it. Jay quickly closed his eyes and pursed his lips together in a attempt to lock out 'Cole's' upcoming show of strange affection.
POOF!
Jay kept waiting, scared to even squint his eyes open. He felt a cloud of something rain over him, making him subtly choke. Jay then felt panicked breathing. Natural breathing. Not overlayed by some evil mechanical voice. It was human. Jay, pretty nervous as well, opened his eyes as wide as they could to see Cole. His heartrate spiked for a quick moment, almost sure that the evil Cole was right in front of him, but no. It was Cole. Regular, black eyed Cole.
"Cole? Is that you?!" Jay breathlessly questioned, Cole running behind Jay to unravel the rope that tied him down.
"Yes! Yes, it's me. Are you okay? I saw your GI," Cole said quickly, the rope dropping from the chair and freeing Jay's arms. "He hit you, didn't he? Do you need to bandage it? Let me look a-"
"Cole! Calm it!" Jay shrieked over Cole's worrying. Cole's eyebrows knitted down, shakily slipping in front of him from behind. Jay noticed how visibly upset the poor black ninja was, the smile he knew and loved nonexistent. Cole froze, his muscles twitching here and there.
"I'm...sorry. I...was really worrying about you Jay." Cole grumbled. Jay softened, testing the ropes around his ankles.
"Yeah. Sorry."
"A-nyway," Cole started right after Jay shut his mouth. "I'm gonna get you back home. The guys are at the village right now." Cole then bent over and messed with the ropes at Jay's feet, untying them and dropping those as well.
"What are they doing there? Picking up a hamburger?!" Jay joked.
Cole smiled a bit at him. "No, no. We all took a part of the village to go look for you. I got lucky."
Jay blinked and looked at the ceiling. He was glad to know that he wasn't too far from the Monastery. Or at least, he hoped. The blue ninja sighed and laid back in the chair, his heart still thumping from the ordeal. His muscles slowly relaxed as Cole's movements went quiet.
Then he felt clammy hands. Jay peered down, Cole undoing some of the blue GI.
"I've been assaulted enough for one day, Cole."
"I'm not assaulting you. I'm checking where you got hurt," Cole hushed. "From what I can see, it aint that bad...what did he do to you?"
Jay hated to think about it. His head dipped to the side, biting the bottom of his lip. He just realized how much he wanted to scream about what happened but he couldn't get it past the knot in his throat.
"I just woke up with it on." Lying.
Cole's eyebrows shot up in question, looking straight into Jay. He stared for a moment, almost breaking Jay into a fit. Though, Cole backed down and kept looking over the small injury. That left Jay to ponder over what he had just gone through. The way 'Cole' had just...grabbed his heart and squeezed it. It was something he never felt before. Well...maybe once before. Or twice. Maybe three times.
But it still upset him. He shouldn't feel that way about a boy? How would the guys react if they found out that he practically had a crush on...
"Hey motormouth, you look good. Nya will probably take care of you when you get home," Cole spoke up, making Jay jump. "Lucky you, huh?"
"Mm...yeah..."
Cole sighed. Jay was not acting himself. This wasn't the Jay he knew. "Look Jay, something obviously happened and it's killing you. Can you tell me what happened?"
Jay hissed subtly. Something about the pity in Cole's voice made him angry beyond belief. With attitude, he swiveled his head to the side and crossed his arms.
"It was nothing. He just tied me up to the chair and was whispering some random curse." The blue ninja made up on the fly, waving his hand dismissively. 
"I doubt it.""Really Cole!"
Cole lunged forward, grabbing Jay's shoulders and steadying him up. "What...happened?"
Jay's shoulders heisted up, surprised by Cole's action. He'd just now realized how sensitive his body was reacting to even the slightest of touch. Cole had noticed that under his hands that Jay was shivering. He assumed it was because it was kinda chilly in the space they were in, but at the same time he was pushing Jay to his emotional limits by forcing this secret out of him.
"I...I...""It's okay dude. It'll help you feel better if you just tell me. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to." Cole cooed while his hand found it's way onto Jay's back, rubbing in small circles to calm the blue one down. Jay sniffled. He was way too close to crying. And he wasn't about to cry in front of Cole, of all people.
"He...made me realize something..."
Cole tilted his head to a angle. "And what was that?"
Jay inhaled, kept his breath in his lungs, and then exhaled. Slowly, his trembling hands crept up on Cole's cold cheeks. Cole couldn't respond to this gesture. He had no idea what he just got in the middle of.
Jay bashed the awkward silence between them, smashing their lips together. Both were surprised, Cole shocked to get kissed by his own teammate, and Jay astonished by how he actually worked up the courage to actually kiss Cole.
They held it. Neither pulled away. Neither really wanted to.
Both heart beats began syncing and oxygen became short, forcing the two to part.
"I love you Cole. I can't...stand it!" Jay spoke in a hushed, aggregated tone. "You're just so perfect. Everything about you, head to toe."Cole giggled. That surprised Jay, making him arch his back and lurch back a bit. He didn't know if Cole was mad about what he just did and he really hoped he wasn't. Jay wasn't intending to hurt Cole anymore than he already have.
"It's okay Walker." Cole sighed, traveling his right hand up to the back of Jay's messed auburn hair. It grabbed gently at the thousands of strands, careful not to pull much of it.
"You know...ever since the moment you disappeared...it made me think about how stupid I've been..." mumbled the black ninja, his hand slowly traveling down the back of his head. "How we fought so long over a girl that...I don't even love anymore."
Jay sniffled hearing these words that were bleeding from Cole's rock hard heart. He tilted his forehead forward to meet with Cole's forehead, eyes glistening.
"But when I couldn't find you yesterday morning...I couldn't take it. I had a entire break down that morning. I was breaking everything, yelling at everything...I just wanted you back," Cole went on, his voice trembling octaves. "I wanted...the love of my life back."
Blue and black hugged the tightest they ever had.
"I love you Jay. Always have. Always will."