Chapter One: Press Conference With Who? *Revised*

K. Madison POV

I scrolled through the comments. Each one good and each one bad. Some were praise and some were hate mail. Each one was good enough for me, though. It meant they watched the video, at least.

Ur so awesome.

Ur suuuuuuuuuuper funny.

Ur just copy cats.

Magcon's betta.

Supposedly, my group had some war with Magcon (with Brent, is he in there? IDK. Still include him). We were these group of girls that did Vines and Youtube videos and suddenly Magcon and us have beef or problems.

My group was called ALOL. Awesome Laughs Out Loud. I know, corny. I swear I didn't come up with the name. There was, like, six of us.

Descriptions: (From oldest to youngest)

Dakota Smith, 18 years old-the oldest, was the person that most people liked and was Blasian. And she wore that with pride.

Taylor Okinawa, 17 ¾ years old, was the silliest and giddiest. She was adorable if you didn't know her. She was, well, psycho.

Maya Tony, 17 ½ years old, was calm and quiet. She was like the onlooker at times. If she wasn't, she was the leader.

Ali Martinez, 17 ¼ years old, was funny but serious. She was well liked and had an attitude that was too tall for her height.

Sammi Evelyn, 17 years old, was loud and spoke her mind. Energetic, she was most likely the cheerleader of our group.

Then, there was me, K. Madison, 16-will be 17 in two weeks-years old and the youngest, the mean, bad girl of the group. The one most hated but didn't give a shit.

My phone rang. Maya.

"Hey, Maya, what's up?" I get up and walk around. Anyone notice that when your on the phone you always have to do something? Didn't somebody do a vine 'bout that?

"Madi, did you hear from our manager, Heather, yet?" she asked and I said no.

"Omigosh, Mads, we have to do a sorta-press conference kinda thing with Magcon to prove we have no problems with them," she said. I could tell she was jumping up and down. She loved Magcon, I don't see how she was accused with hating Matt Espinosa's guts, when he was her screensaver.

"Okay, when?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. At noon, sharp!" Maya said, "I'm so excited. OMG, I can't freakin' wait!"

I hung up on her once she got to rambling on and on about her and Matt meeting and finally becoming soulmates. Unfortunately, I heard the first part. They look into each others eyes, they kiss at first sight. Really? First sight? You can't even kiss the dude on the first date but first sight is okay?

I have to admit, I was a little excited. Were they really that cute in real life? Or was it just the camera playing tricks? Were they really that funny? Again, are they that hot!? C'mon, people, have you seen Shawn Mendes? Cameron Dallas? Carter Reynolds? Those boys are hot!

I had to pick out my outfit. Unfortunately, my phone binged with a text as soon as I got to my closet. Dakota.

Meeting at urs and Ali house. I kno, sorry :(. Its urgent. The pressing matta of clothes.

I hate it when they all just decide to come to my house. Well, I better get ready for guests, or my best friends who won't give a damn if I'm in my bra or in Dolce and Gabbana.

My phone rang. Whoa, I am popular today. It was my best guy friend, Alex.

"Sup, Señor," I say as I open the door to Dakota and Sammi who arrived first since they live together.