Chapter 51: Hungover--------

Sammi Evelyn POV

Connor didn't call me back last night, I decided to call him now. It's 10 a.m.

Connor- Why does the phone ring so loud?

Me- Connor, it's never that loud.

Connor- Sorry, Sammi, I'm a little hungover.

Me- A little?

Connor- What do you mean?

Me- Last night, you drunkenly called me. And sung.

Connor- Omigod, I'm so sorry.

Me- Just know that when I'm of age, I am going to call you while I'm stupid drunk.

I hung up the phone and laughed. Well, at least I know he stayed with Ricky and never got lost.

Just then, Madi came down from upstairs already dressed and ready to go. Where? I do not know.

"Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Places," She said as she put her finger over her lips.

"The Place," I whispered and she nodded.

"They want you to come to," I said, "Well, you and Taylor."

"You mean, Lila," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said, "She's on her way to pick us up. You ready?"

I looked down at my outfit. Black jeans, a blue shirt and some gray vans. Simple but cute.

"Let me get my song book and I'll be ready," I an upstairs. Five minutes later, we were heading to the studio. Making our individual albums that no one knew about. Well, that is till they come out.

Two Months Later

Okay, so, here it goes:

O2L is back from their tour.

Ali is leaving for NYU tomorrow. Her and Brent will have a long distance relationship. Sweet

Maya's birthday is coming up. Finally, 18.

Jack and Jack and Shawn have new songs out.

(A/N: Listen to them, they are so good. Doing It Right- Jack and Jack and Life Of the Party- Shawn Mendes)

Madi, Sammi, and Lila albums have been released; they are leaving to go tour in Canada and Europe. The same day that Ali is leaving.

Maya's crush is back from the O2L tour. Hint, Hint.

Jc has a new girlfriend. Madi's still single. Only, his new girlfriend is Magenta, the girl who attacked Madi.

Cameron and Dakota got back together. Whoo hoo!

Maya and Lila moved in with the rest of ALOL.

Melissa is still fucking crazy and wants Jack G. He's still running away.

Sam still doesn't know what Lila was talking about on the phone.

Matt posted the video of him jumping on Jack G.

And whatever else happened, happened.