Chapter 20: They Left Us

Dakota Smith POV

"I can't believe they left me here," I say, "Alone."

"I know right," Kian comes up from behind me and sits on the couch. He grabs my bucket of popcorn and eats some of it.

ALOL left me here to rot and O2L left him here along with five Magcon boys (Shawn, Carter, Brent, Cameron, Taylor). Everyone else left wherever on the Earth.

"I'm alone in house of boys," I say, "I'm going to get raped."

"Whoa," Kian says, "I won't let that happen to you, dude."

Tonight was supposed to be Cameron's date with me but we had to postpone due to the competition. So, I was watching sad movies in the TV room. Bummer.

"May I join you?" Kian asked me.

"You already did," I said and took my popcorn back and ate some while looking at the TV screen. The girl just found out she had cancer! I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose.

"Why do girls watch this crap?" Kian asked, "It seems like all it does is make them cry."

"Why do guys watch wrestling if its obvs fake?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Good point," Kian said, "So, how's the weather where you live?"

"I'm from San Diego, so probs sunny," I say. Omigosh, the girl's boyfriend was in a car crash.

"Cool, cool," Kian said, "Oh, cool crash."

"No, it isn't," I tell him, "That was the girl's boyfriend. He died in that crash."

"Um," Kian grabs the remote from me and switches off the movie to talk show, "Let's not watch that sad thing."

"Okay, guys, well, as you know I am in love with ALOL," a man said on the tv screen, "And I have the girls with me today."

It was an interview we did last month, before we came to the house.

"Hi, I'm Dakota Smith," my tv self said. Oh, I almost forgot about that ombre I had. Omigod, it was that unfortunate period when Sammi had blonde hair.

"What's up with Sammi's hair?" Kian asked me and I laughed.

We watched the interview and sat there till at least 3 am. Laughing at late night talk shows and reruns of Friends.

(A/N: Filler chapter. Just a quick one with a little idea. Shout out to the real life Ali Martinez. Follow her on Wattpad at ali_buddy23.)

(Anyone else wondering why it was Kian and Dakota not Cameron and Dakota? Which do you guys ship? Dian Smawley {Kian and Dakota} or Dameron Smallas {Cameron and Dakota}. I don't know who Dakota should be with. But then again Kian does have a girlfriend, Andrea Russet.)

(I dunno what romance I want with Madi. There's Shawn, Johnson, and my friend pointed out to me that Carter might like her. IDK what to do with her. What the hell should K. Madison do? Help me, people)

(I promise you guys one thing. I am not updating till I get either 300 reads, 75 votes or 25 comments. Whichever one comes first before I update. Promise I'm not updating till then, loves. You'll probs just get another confessions and that's it, darlings)

(Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔ?)

-----------------

edited as of-3-23-15