Chapter 22: Will You Wait For Me?

Maya Tony POV

"So, tell me about your sister?" I ask Matt and he looks at me.

"You ask me about my family when I'm in bed with you?" he asks me.

"We're not doing anything," I say. It's true. We weren't. We were just in a hotel room, alone, watching television. I wish we could do something, but I don't know if Matt's that kind of guy.

"Whatever," Matt says, "I'm not telling you about my family unless you tell me about yours."

"I'd rather not bring up family," I say and Matt looks at me.

"Didn't you just bring it up?" Matt asks me and I put a finger to his lips.

"Shh," I say, "Let's not bring up the past, my dear."

"Whatever," Matt says against my finger, "Your finger tastes like brownies." He licked my finger as if he could taste the brownies and I tried to yank my hand away but he grabbed it and held it to his chest.

"Where'd you get brownies from and how come you did not share?" Matthew asked me and I suppressed laughter.

"Room service, Matthew," I said, "Can I go wash my hands now?"

"What's wrong with my saliva?" Matt pouted. He was so cute when he pouted.

"I don't want it on my hand," I got up from him and went into the bathroom to wash my hands. Matt was laying on the bed and was typing something on his phone when I got back. I jumped on his back and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Why are you on my back?" Matt asked. He was on Instagram and he was posting pictures of us! I jumped off his back, pulled out my phone and took pics of him while he was on his phone and posted it on Instagram.

"I'm not on your back," I respond to his question.

"Well know you're not," Matt said as he scrolled through pictures, "Hey, this guys looks familiar."
He showed me the phone. It was the picture I just took him.

"Yeah, he does look familiar," I went along with this dumbass.

"Oh, hey, I'm tagged it in," Matt said, "Hey, you posted it. Who is this?"

"You, ya fucking idiot," I said and Matt picked me up and threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me.

"I am not an idiot," he said.

"You're right," I said as I cringed under his weight, "You're a fucking idiot."

"You're so mean," Matt lied down on top of me, nearly crushing my bones.

"You're not light," I heaved out. I could hear my rib cage cracking. Matt wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug then turned to the TV using my chest as a pillow.

"I know," he said as he flipped to a different channel.

"My breasts are not pillows, Matt," I glare at the top of his head. If I had laser eyes, whoo.

"But I want to lay my head on them," he says and push his head down to my stomach. He can lay anywhere but my chest because his head is heavy and I want to breathe.

"Maya, can I tell you something?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, what is it baby?" I ask him and I feel him sigh.

"Well, I know we haven't been dating for a long time," Matt said.

"Three weeks," I hold up three fingers.

"Yah, but..um..," Matt says and I stop him.

"If its so hard for you to say then don't say it," I tell him and he shakes his head.

"No, I have to tell you this," Matt looks at me, "Maya Tony, I love you."

(A/N: Boom! Cliffhanger on their story!)

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Lila Okinawa POV

"Sam, where are we going?" I ask him. I was blindfolded and walking somewhere. I stubbed my foot so many times.

"Patience, Lila," Sam said as he guided me by holding my hand, "Because we're here."
I ripped the damned blindfold off and opened my eyes. Omigosh, it was so beautiful. It was a picture of me. All big and stuff on a wall. And there was this beachfront view from the wall, and it was so tropical-like. IDK, it was all so beautiful.

"Wow," I breathed and Sam stepped back from me. I turned back to the mural.

"Look closer," Sam said and I squinted my eyes. On my hand, in the mural, was the prettiest diamond ring ever. Wait, what? I turned toward Sam and he was on one knee. He held a black box in his hand.

"Omigod," I breathed and Sam laughed.

"I don't want to get married now. I know you'd hate to not turn eighteen first, but promise me that you'd be my fiancee until you decide to get married to me," Sam said.

"Okay, I'll-"

(A/N: Boom! Cliffhanger again! This is fun!)

-------------

edited as of-3-24-15