Chapter 10: Territorial

Taylor Okinawa POV

I layed down in my bed with Sam (not doing anything, yet). He was talking about how horrible life is without me.

"And I can barely think without calling your cell phone and hearing your voicemail," Sam said, "Hi, this is Taylor O... Sorry, I'm out at the moment. I'll call you later, bye."

"How many times did you call me, Sam?" I ask him as I play with his hand. They were so big and manly.

"Enough to know all the words, Tay," Sam smiled at me and I smiled back. Wow, he was hot.

"What else have you been doing?" I ask him.

"Watching every Youtube and Vine by you," Sam said and I smiled bigger. He was hot and sweet!

"I do that whenever you're gone," I tell him and he wraps me in his arms.

"Glad we have that in common," Sam said, "Did not want to seem creepy."

"You're still really funny, babe," I say and he kisses my forehead.

"And you're still sexy," Sam kisses my nose, "And small."

"Stop talking about my height and kiss me," I say and slowly get close to him. Before we could kiss someone rudely interrupted us by knocking on the door. Sam went to answer it.

"Hello," Sam said and I heard the other person say something and Sam nodded.

"Cool with me," Sam said. Sam closed the door on the person and climbed onto the bed with me, "Back to where we were."

This time, my lips were on his before someone knocked on the door again. C'mon! This time I answered it and Miguel was there.

"What Miguel?" I ask him.

"Taylor wants to talk to Sam," Miguel shrugs and I close the door. I walk over to Sam and kiss his cheek.

"Taylor wants you," I say and he smiles.

"Oh, I know she does," Sam grabbed my head and kissed me. I pulled away after about five minutes.

I cleared my throat, "Babe, Taylor Caniff wants you for a minute. Taylor Okinawa wants you forever."

"Okay, I'll be back," Sam said. I sighed after he left and tried to calm myself. We've been dating for over a year now, shouldn't I be out of this little nervous stage when I'm around him?

*******

Sam Pottornoff POV

(A/N: This will probaly be a rare time when the guys have a POV. I won't make it a usual thing)

I saw Taylor Caniff sitting in the dining room. He swiveled in the chair he was in when I came in. A little dramatically.

"I want you to know something, Sam," Taylor said as he did that thing with his hands that make him look evil.

"Dude, just tell me," I said. THIS was WAY too dramatic for me.

"Mr. Potternoff, your girl is mine," Taylor said, "Or she will be. So I suggest you step aside and let me take over."

"What's stopping me from punching you in the face for that dumbass comment?" I ask him boredly. You know, how many guys have tried to take Taylor from me in the past year and failed. Epicly.

"What's stopping you is what Taylor would say?" Taylor Caniff said, "Face it. I'll be stuck here with her for two months. She'll become mine."

"You know how many times I've heard that? And how many times I didn't give shit?" I ask him, "What Taylor and I have is love. What you and Taylor have is some weird relationship created by your mind."

"Trust me, Sam," Taylor stood up, "Taylor Okinawa will be mine."

"The second that happens will be the second Alex and K. Madison don't greet each other with insults," I say, knowing that will never happen.

"I think we have an agreement," Taylor says and holds out his hand.

"Dude, I still want to punch you in the face," I look at him and he pulls his hand away, "Just know, I'm not letting her go easily."

"Just know, I'm not going to stop without a fight and her in my arms," Taylor adjusted his bandana and I rolled my eyes. This was about to be really stupid.

(A/N: Ooooh! Fight between Taylor Caniff and Sam Potternoff for Taylor Okinawa. I really need to find a way to tell the Taylor's apart when I say their names. Whose side are you own #TeamTaylor or #TeamSam or #Teamdumpthemboth)

------------

edited as of-3-17-15