Chapter 44: Return Of The Physco

Chapter 44: Return of the Physco

Jack Gilinsky POV

I was watching TV in my hotel room when my phone rang. Johnson looked at me.

"Turn the damn thing off," he rolled over in his bed. I looked at the caller ID. Unknown.

"Hello," I answered it in a fake accent.

"Hi, Jack," the voice said, "You have a seriously phony accent."

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Oh, it's me, silly," the girl's voice said, "You know, your girlfriend."

"Sorry," I walk into the bathroom, so Johnson won't hear, "I'm single."

"You don't have to be, Jacky," I just realiezed it was Melissa. Shit. Now I have to get a new phone.

"You know, I can see into your hotel room," Melissa said, "I watched you change. Don't worry, I'm home now. You're abs have gotten bigger along with other things."

I hung up the phone and packed my suitcase. Johnson looked at me.

"Watcha doing?" he asked.

"Staying with a friend. You should come," I said and we left the hotel room. I knew exactly where to go.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Maya Tony POV

The doorbell rang just as I was falling asleep. I opened it to see two really tall guys. I couldn't see them.

"Hello, you are?" I say.

"It's me, Maya," one said, "Gilinsky. Can we stay here?"

(A/N: Whoa. Jack G's staying with his crush Maya (And Lila and Johnson)