Chapter 21: Hawaii

Trevor Moran POV

We were on the plane to a tropical island. Where the winners were staying. We were going to Hawaii. I sat next to Ricky on the plane.
"Sup, dude," Ricky said to the flight attendant of our private plane. Private! She handed him a bowl of shrimp.
"This is luxury," I heard Maya say and I nodded. Thank you, Connor, for inviting me.
"So, Trevor, which girl do you like best so far?" Ricky asked me. I blushed.
"Ali," I said, "She's different."
"And a little too old for you," Ricky laughed, "But age is nothing but a number."
"Plus," I said, "She's too old for that boyfriend of hers."
►₦∑Ӿ₮◄
Sammi Evelyn POV

"C'mon, it'll be fun," Nash grabbed me and I pulled away.
"No," I stood up from the bed. We were in the hotel room.
"C'mon, Sammi, live a little," Nash said and I threw a pillow at him, "Sammi, it'll be no harm to anyone if we do it."
"I can't," I turn away from him. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.
"Yes, you can," he said and I relented.
"I'll do it," I said and he smiled. He reached out of his pocket and pulled out his phone that Heather gave back.
"Let's video tape it," he said and I smiled as he turned on the camera.
"Hey, people, are you ready for something dirty," I ask the camera in a seductive voice.
"Yeah, are you?" Nash said as I got out of tray of cookies.
"Because cookie eating contests can get really dirty," I laugh. To an onlooker, I must have looked like we were talking about sex. Nash knows I am not ready for such a huge commitment. We've had that talk.

(A/N: So, which one of you dirty perverts thought this was going to be about the nasty? Comment if you thought it was. Vote if you thought it was you dirty minded freaks {No offense} as Connor Franta once said 'We're all sluts and whores')
(Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔ?)

------------------

edited as of-3-24-15