Chapter 31: 14 Days

Jc Caylen POV

We woke up to the sound of horns. Everyone warned me that that was the sound of a challenge. Everyone rushed out to see Heather, ALOL's manager, standing there with a box.

"Good morning, internet stars," Heather said, "Today is a sad day. Today marks the last two weeks you have in this mansion. The two months are almost up."

"So, we have fourteen days left?" Trevor asks and Lila looks at him.

"No, you idiot," Lila says sarcastically, "We have two weeks left like she said. Totally different from fourteen days."

"So, we have two weeks left," Madi says, "Or 14 days or 336 hours left in this household."

"Why are you so good at math?" I ask her and Madi shrugs.

"Basically," Heather says, "You have two weeks to prove to the media that you're all friends. A day after you leave this house we will have another press conference for you guys to attend."

"There's something else," Sammi says and Heather sighs.

"Which means you need to make sure everyone associated with you guys are your friends," Heather says, "Don't kill me girls but Mahogany Lox will be staying here with you guys till the end. The media found out about your fight and saw the picture of her nose. Speaking of which, Dakota, I thought I said you couldn't do kickboxing anymore."

"You said it," Dakota shrugged, "Didn't mean I'd have to do it."

"Whatever," Connor says, "What's in the box?"

"The box holds all of you guys cell phones, tablets, IPads, IPods, laptops, cameras," Heather says, "All of your electronics. Its a way of saying I'm sorry to my girls. By the way, Aaron Carpenter and Hayes Grier will be coming as well."

"You're going to have to do way more if that bitch is staying here. But, yay, Aaron and Hayes are coming with the bitch," Ali says as she grabs her phone out of the box. She rarely curses.
We all grab our electronics and smile.

"I'm really sorry girls," Heather apologizes, "I don't know how the media found out."
Everyone except Dakota (who was taking selfies) told her she'll have to do more to get their forgiveness then Heather left. Then the door opened again and Aaron, Hayes and Mahogany came in.

"Hey, guys," Aaron said. We all said hey to the others, except ALOL just stared down Mahogany.

"I'm very sorry for how I acted before," Mahogany said, "It was not my best day."

"You're forgiven," Sammi said, "Sorta."

"Whoa, what happened?" Hayes asks then everyone explains what happened to Hayes, Aaron, and O2L who were not at the house yet.

"I think that Dakota and Lox should take a picture together and post it, so the media would believe you're friends," Kian says and everyone nods.

"Just don't punch me this time," Mahogany jokes and they take a picture together.

"Well, good job for sentiment," Madi says, "Now, can somebody go get me my medicine before I die."

"Wait, what?!" Aaron says and we explain to him that she has a stomach virus and she won't die.

"Here," Shawn hands her a handful of pills and a glass of water.

"I don't need the water," she swallows all the pills without water.

"That is so unhealthy," Ricky says.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Jack Johnson POV

I knock on the door to Madi's room.

"Open, sesame," she said and I went in and she was writing in a binder, "Hey, Johnson, what's up?"

"Just seeing if you were okay," I say and she smiles.

"I'm better," Madi says, "Thanks for checking up on me. I dunno where Shawn or Carter is if you're looking for them."

"I wasn't," I say, "I actually came to talk to you." Madi smiled bigger, "About what?"

"We should do a video together first," I say and pull out my phone.

"Okay, what should we do?" Madi says, "Obviously rap but what?"

"Let's freestyle," I say and turn on my camera.

Ay yo
I'm sitting here with

"Madi," Madison says and I continue.

And she rappin with me
Rappin so hard
Rappin to the beat
What beat?
I dunno yet
But I know
That when the beat kicks in
Hearin the melody again

"My turn," Madi says and I stop.

Oh
We ain't goin stop
Not if the clock hits twelve
Cuz when the beat hits us
We hearin the bell
We're so hard
We can't be beat
Ya like the melody
Cuz you're moving your feet
And nobody can do what we do
Cuz we

"We," I yell and she continues.

Are the number one crew
K. Madison
Jack Johnson
Rappin to the beat

"So hard," I yell again and she laughs. We say the last line together.

We can't be beat!

I turn off the camera and post it on Youtube and a part of it on Vine. I send the video to her so she could post it on her pages.

"Another viral video in the making," Madi says, "At least now the media will know that we are friends."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," I said and I grabbed her hands, "I want to be more than friends."

"Oh," Madi says, "You too, huh? Oh god."

"What do you mean 'you, too'?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"I'm going to hyperventilate," Madi says and grabs a paper bag off her nightstand, "I usually use these as throw up bags. But there's a first for everything." She starts to blow air into the bag. She was hyperventilating. Oh god, what do you do when that happens?

"Madi," I grab the bag, "Stop. It's okay."

"I know," Madi says, "It's fantastic."

"What the hell, Madison?" I almost yell, "You almost lost it when I said I like you. How is it fantastic?"

"Because I like you too," Madi says right before she kisses me.

(A/N: Bet none of you saw that coming. All my friends all thought it was going to be Madi and Shawn or her and Carter, but no I am unpredictable.
So, Mahogany is there. She apologized. Fantastic, no drama (bored voice)
Shout out to my friend. The real life Maya Tony. Follow her on here at Matthew_my_love. Yep, she's really in love with Mr. Espinosa.
Question: What would you do if your fav Magcon/O2L (or celeb crush) made a video with you then said that he liked you?
My answer: I'd act like I didn't hear him so he'd have to keep saying that he likes me. Over and over again.
Guys, comment or message me your answer to this question. Thx for reading this book and putting up with my very slow updates. But be glad when I update I won't just post one chapter at a time but like 5 at once.
Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔL)

--------------

edited as of-3-28-15