Chapter Two: How to Solve a Non-Existent Conflict *Reviosed*

Sammi Evelyn POV

"Okay, we're going to count down and then the press conference is going to start," the blonde lady in charge told us as we were putting the mics on. We muttered numerous responses, and I heard a Leave, bitch, we're not dumb from K.Madison. I tried hard not to laugh super hard. sometimes I can't handle her shit.

"Five." I looked over and saw Magcon sit on the other side of the long rectangular table. We sat on the left and they sat on the right.

"Four." I looked at my BFF, Dakota and she smiled reassuringly.

"Three." I adjusted the microphone and cleared my throat. This is going to fry my self esteem.

"Two." I was nervous. I hated when people asked me questions. And some people could tell when I lied.

"One."  The whole room fell silent and the host started talking.

"Hello, everyone and welcome to the Magcon-ALOL press conference. I'm your host, Jackie Jackson, and I hope you enjoy this," Jackie said with a bright smile. She so was a cheerleader in high school over 30 years ago, "First we'll have Magcon answer a question then ALOL will. We will continue this pattern throughout."

"Her name is so fake," I heard Madison whisper to Taylor and I almost burst out laughing.

"Your name is fake, too," Ali told her and she shrugged. At least hers made sense.

Cameron Dallas stood up and pointed at one of the press.

"Is it true that you and Dakota once had relations and now can't stand the sight of each other?" the man said and I had to stifle laughter from Dakota's expression. She wore a face of excitement mixed with horror. Who could blame her, they just met?

"No," Cameron said, "I am just meeting her for the first time."

The reporter made an 'oh' face and scribbled that on his notepad and quickly sat. Must be some shocker that not all hot youtubers fuck each other as much as they can.

"Okay, our turn," Taylor said and pointed to a Asian reporter. Is it bad if I call her Asian? Should I not? Like be color blind or something? Oh I don't know. I'm horrible at being decent.

"Is it true that Matt once called you a bitch?"

"Did you?" Taylor looks over at Matt with an evil eye and he shakes his head quickly.

"He didn't call me that," Taylor grabs her cup of water and takes a sip. The reporter immediately looked down and cringed.

"Um, you there in pink," Nash points to a really, really pink lady. Her whole pantsuit was pink and so was her face. 

"Nash, is it true that you're the only one who knows K. Madison's real name?"

"Hey, Mads!" Nash yells over to her, "What's you real name?"

"Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez," Madison says and we all laugh because she has an obsession with Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

"Okay, our turn," Ali smiled, "Who shall volunteer as tribute?"

"Me!" I laugh, "Um, I pick the tall dude with the ponytail in the back," I put on my best country accent.

"Is it true that Nash Grier and you are the funniest of both groups?"

That question set everybody off.

"Hey!" Maya stood up, "Uncalled for, dude."

"How is he funnier?" Taylor Caniff, not our Taylor Okinawa, yelled.

We went on like that. We were all pissed off by that comment. How can just one of us be funnier than the other. To calm us down, our manager, Heather George, came on stage.

"Okay, guys," Heather's voice calmed down everyone. The room immediately hushed when she took over.  She had this no nonsense attitude and she was impossible to argue with, "I have a simple solution."

"What is that Ms. George?" Brent asked gentlemanly. Ah. At least we still have some in this world.

"Magcon and ALOL shall live together in a disclosed house for two months," Heather said and I swear I heard Madison curse in some foreign language. She was adopted from some country. Still hasn't told us which.

"So, I have to spend my birthday with them?" K.Madison asks and Heather nods.

"Each member of the groups are going to be able to tape their experience in the house with each other. For instance, if Ali Martinez was to have a problem with Jack Johnson, she might talk about it in her video diary or she might not."

"Aren't diaries for chicks?" One of the boys said and Heather sighs.

"Then its a journal," Dakota yells at them and ALOL laughs.

"Now it's not like a reality show. You guys won't be video taped," Heather explains and I feel Maya calm down, "You won't be able to leave the house. In fact, I won't tell you where the house is. You won't be able to have your phones or any devices."

I visibly see almost everyone die a little bit. No phones! I swear I saw Ali sniff a bit and wipe her eye. My phone is my life. Literally my job. And she takes it away?! Has she lost her middle aged mind?!

"You may not contact the outside world," Heather continues, "You must interact with each other."

Death.

Pain.

Agony.

Despair.

"When is all this happening?" Carter asks and Heather smiles mischievously.

"Right now," Heather says and we all leave the press conference and head home. Our heads down and faces sullen.

-----------------

edited as of-3-17-15

revised as of 6/14/16