Chapter 18: Mi Hermana esta Aqui

Matt Espinosa POV

The trumpet blew the next morning, telling us we had a new challenge. The next reward was two days out of here and I intended to win.

I jumped out of bed and looked at the bed across from mine where Carter snored. How did he sleep through the trumpet?

"Cartah," I yelled like I was his mom, "Wake up!"

"Yes, mom," Carter groaned and looked around, "Matt, if you don't stop acting like my mom, I swear I'll..."

"You won't be able to do anything if you don't wake up. We have a challenge to win."

"Oh," Carter got out of bed, "We should probably get dressed."

Someone knocked on our door and I opened it to see Nash.

"Mz. Heather zaid to drezz formal for diz challenge," Nash said in a Italian Louigi accent, then left.

"Let's break out the tux," Carter said as he got his out of the closet.

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Still Matt's POV

Carter and I waited with everyone else for the girls to come down from upstairs. I sat next to Gilinsky as we waited.

"Hello, Matt," he said when I first sat down and that was all he said afterwards.

Finally, we heard the clicking of heels come down. The girls were on their way. Finally. We stood up to greet the girls and we all gasped at the same time.

"Hey," Maya said as she came towards me. No words came out of my mouth at the sight of her. She looked fucking amazing. She wore a short (Mid-thigh) black dress with slits on the side with blue heels. And she did not powder on the make-up. I fucking hate it when girls do that.

"You look," I stutter, "You look...um...."

"You look very sharp in that tux," Maya pulls on the collar (the lapels) of my suit jacket, "You look like a gentleman."

"Um, yeah," Really, Matt. That was the best you could do? Pull. Yourself. Together. Matt.

"Ladies and gentleman," Heather said, "Follow me."

We followed her to the beach where it had three long tables, seven chairs at each one and a podium in the middle. There was a camera crew and everything.

"What's going on?" Dakota says.

"We are going to see how well you know each other," Heather told us, "We are going to ask you a series of questions and you have to answer to your knowledge. You may not receive help from teammates, sorry. You would be divided into three teams, seven on each. No one will be on the same team as their best friend or girlfriend/boyfriend. Would you like me to tell you your teams?"

"Yes, we would actually," Ricky says and Heather nods.

"Team one has Cameron Dallas as its leader," Heather said.

"Team Dallas. What up?" He says and Heather continues.

"Also in team one are Carter Reynolds, Trevor Moran, Jack Johnson, Lila Okinawa, Sammi Evelyn, and Brent Rivera," Heather says and directs them to a table.

They sit in this order:

Cameron, Brent, Sammi, Lila, Trevor, Carter, Jack J.

"We gonna win, baby," Cameron yells as if he's a football player.

"Team two's leader is Connor Franta," Heather says, "It consists of Ricky Dillon, Matt Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Sam Potternoff, Nash Grier, and K. Madison."

We sit over at another table in this order:

Connor, Sam, Nash, Madi, me, Ricky, and Jack G.

"I'm on a group of dudes alone. Really, Heather?" Madi says and Heather smirks at her evilly before she continues giving out teams.

"Well, team three is everyone who's left," Heather says, "Team leader is Dakota Smith."

They sit in this order:

Dakota, Kian, Maya, Ali, Shawn, Jc, Taylor.

Heather silences us.

"Are you guys ready to meet your incredible host?" she says.

"Can we skip the dramatics? Just this once," Lila says and Heather sighs.

"C'mon out, host," Heather says sadly.

A girl with brown hair walks out with a blue dress on and my eyes kinda pop out of my head. I know her. She's...She's...She's....

"Hi, I'm Melissa Espinosa, your host," she said as she stood at the podium, "I am also Matthew's sister. Are you guys ready to get to know each other."

(A/N: I know, cliffhanger! Matt's sister is there, what shits about to go down? For all you people who've read all my books, you probs noticed something. The names Dakota and Melissa, I've used twice as characters. If you're wondering why, the people who I base these characters off of love the names. Find Dakota at Br00k3_dai1y. Read her books and follow. I'll give Sammi a shout out for fun (she betta give me one back or I'm beatin her Mexican ass up. jk.). Find her at lulu_grier. Read her book and follow. 

Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔ?)

 -----------------

edited as of-3-22-15