Chapter 54: Kidnap My Heart

Jack Gilinsky POV

I was writing a song when they're was a knock on my door. 

"Come in," I yelled and Melissa came in. I jumped up and ran towards the window.

"Oh, relax," Melissa said, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"That's what all killers say," I held up my book as if it was a shield.

"Really?" Melissa pointed at the book, "You have all that muscle and you're going to use that as a weapon."

"I will use anything to keep you away," I said and she rolled her eyes and threw something at my feet. I jumped back bc I thought it was a bomb. Like, holy shit, the bitch is going to blow me up. It wasn't a bomb, it was a box.

"Open it," she said.

I reached down while keeping my eyes on her and picked up the box. I opened it and it was a lock of hair.

"It's my hair," she said. There's the phsyco girl I know.

"Oh," I nodded.

"Guess how I saw you at the house," Melissa rocked back and forth on her feet.

"How?"

"Carter and Madi got me into the house so I could see you," Melissa said. I am going to kill them. Melissa ran up to me and gave me a hug when I felt something hit my head. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

*******

Melissa Espinosa POV

I dropped the handle from the pot I used to knock him out. I took out the bag from my pocket and put it over his head so he couldn't see. My guy came in and picked him up. We went outside to my car and put him into the trunk. Jack Gilinsky will be mine.