Chapter 17: Paranoid

Sam Pottornoff POV

Jc and I went into the kitchen for a snack and found Madi and Taylor O. cooking. It smelled so good.

"What are you doing?" I ask Taylor as I wrap my hands around her waist.

"It's obvious, babe," Taylor said, "We're making dinner for our new guests and Sammi was supposed to help but she has some date with Nash."

"What are you making?" Jc asks Madi and she looks at him.

"Food," Madi says, "Very good food."

"We're making shrimp alfredo," Taylor says and I look at the pot of shrimp. 

"So, can I sample it?" I ask Taylor and she picks up one with a fork and feeds it to me.

"Ah," I say as I chew, "Hot!"

"I did just pull it out of the pot," Taylor said and Jc and Madi laugh.

"Where are the chips?" Jc asks Madi and she reaches into the pantry for a huge bag of barbecue Lays. She grabs a couple sodas from the fridge and hands them to us with the chips.

"Now leave," Madi says, "You cannot be in here while we cook."

"Then come with us to watch a movie," Jc says and she shakes her head. Jc was flirting with Madi. Then again, he's done that ever since he met her last year. And everyone could tell she never noticed.

"I can't. I'm making your dinner, Mr. Caylen," Madi says as she stirs a pot of something. Probably the noodles.

"You girls don't have to," I say, "We can have Trevor go get pizza."

"Or Brent," Taylor O. says, "I really don't want to cook."

"It's just me, you, Jc, and Madi," I tell her and she leans her head on my chest.

"C'mon, Madi, you know you wanna," Jc turned off the stove, "We have the Avengers."

That was Madi's favorite movie. She always talked about how we never had it at the O2L house.

"We can always eat pizza," Madi put the lid on the pot and followed Jc to the TV room Heather let us have so we can bond over television. I was still in the kitchen with Taylor.

"We're going to have to figure out a way to know whether its you or Caniff," I tell her as I sat her on the counter in front of me and I stood between her legs.

"You can always call me by my middle name," Taylor says and I look at her.

"You refuse to be called by your middle name," I tell her and she shrugs.

"Call me it now," Taylor looks at me.

"Hello, Miss Lila," I say and she smiles.

"It sounds so pretty when you say it," she says and out of the corner of my eye I see someone with a bandana come near. I grab Lila/Taylor and pull her towards my mouth into a kiss. She gasped then kissed me back.

"Whoa, dude," Connor said as he came to us, "Look at the bandana I stole from Taylor."

"Cool," I blushed. I thought he was Taylor with that thing on. And they look nothing alike. Wow, I'm paranoid.

Connor left us while skipping, the idiot, and Lila looked at me.

"What was that?" Lila asked me.

"What was what?" I ask her.

"You just freaked out and kissed me," Lila jumped down from the counter and walked to the fridge.

"I really wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend," I said and Lila stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Yeah right," Lila said, "Fine. Don't tell me. I'll find out eventually."  

Lila walked out the kitchen and went to join Madi and Jc. I needed to calm down and stop thinking about Taylor stealing her from me. I followed Lila back to the TV room where they all sat with Taylor Caniff. I gritted my teeth and sat as far away from him I could get but as close I can get to Lila. Unfortunately, Lila was sitting next to him. Fuck.

"Who's ready for some awesome action film?" Jc said from where he sat.

"I am," we all shouted as Jc pressed play. Then I noticed how he was sitting. Or matter fact where. 

He was sitting in a huge arm chair that could fit two people with.....wait for it.....with Madi. Unbelievable.

I put my arm around Lila's shoulder and pushed her a little more towards me then Taylor. But it didn't help that every couple minutes he'd whisper something in her ear. I wanted to punch him in his face. After thirty minutes, I just left. I did not want to make Lila mad by punching him.

(A/N: I know its short, couldn't think of much else for Sam to do. I think they should have like a huge fist fight. what do you guys think? Comment, follow me, and vote. And follow Lila or Taylor Okinawa at ZoeyandSloane on Wattpad. 

Love you guys~ ⱯⱤ₡ӇΣ₮ϓҎΔ?)

------------

edited as of-3-22-15