Chapter 52: Gifts

Nash Grier POV

"Do you have to go?" I asked her as I petted our cat, Oliver, and she looked at me.

"Uh, yeah," Sammi said, "I do have to promote my singing career."

"C'mon, Stay With Me," I started singing Sam Smith and she hit me with the shirt she was putting in her suitcase.

"Shut up, idiot," Sammi said, "I'll be back in two months."

"That's too long," I started to fake cry and she hit me again.

"Nash, I have to go on tour in Canada. Accept it," I said.

"Don't leave me," I said and she laughed. Oliver meowed.

******

Lila Okinawa POV

"Remember one thing when you get there," Sam said as he layed out on my bed as I packed.

"Yes, Mister," I said.

"We are engaged, don't meet a Canadian and leave me for him," he said.

"Already met a Candian and I meant to tell you," I joked, "But he's not my type. Sings too much."

Sam grabbed me and hugged me.

"Smartass," he said.

******

Brent Riveria POV

"So, college," I said to Ali as she packed.

"Yep, more school," she said.

"You do know you can just become an actress and not go at all," I told her.

"Yeah, I know. But I promised my mom that I would do one year in college," Ali said, "And I keep my promises."

******

K. Madison POV

"What are you doing?" I asked Alex.

"Helping you pack," he responded and I rolled my eyes.

"You know you're going to cry when I leave," I said and he shook his head.

"Uh uh," Alex said, "I'm going to come to your house everyday and eat up all your food."

"Dakota and Maya will be here," I said and he cursed under his breath. I laughed evilly and he left me to finish.

My phone rang and I answered it.

Me- Hello

Person- Hi, my name is Chris Collins.

Me- THE Chris Collins, Canadian rapper.

Chris- Yeah. I was just wondering if you and I could get together while you're touring in Canada. I really want to meet THE K. Madison, American-ish rapper.

Me- I'm not American. But I would totally want to meet you. I love your music. You're a great rapper.

Chris- I listened to your album. You're pretty good, too. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

I hung up the phone and called Maya. She loved Chris almost as much as me. I love Chris Collins so much. He's so funny, cute and hot, and a rapper. Rappers are my weak spot. Like, real rappers, not the ones who always talk about sex and twerking.

Maya- Hello.

Me- Guess who just called me?

Maya- I dunno. Shawn?

Me- No. Chris Collins.

Maya- How did he get your number?

Me- I don't know and don't care. But I'm meeting up with him when I get to Canada.

Maya- Next thing you know, when you get to Britain, Liam Payne will call you and say he wants to meet you.

Me- Dreams come true.

Maya- Whatever. When you meet him, I want his autograph, cell phone number and a lock of his hair, so I can clone the perfection that is Chris Collins. And Crawford. They are way too fine.

Me- I know. I'll get you the autograph and number but not the hair. Cuz I'm cloning him!

Maya- *laughs* bye.

I hang up the phone and layed down on my bed when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in," I yelled and Shawn came in. With somthing behind his back.

"Hey," he said.

"What's in your hand?" I asked him and he pulled out a huge bouquet of flowers. I got up and took them from him, "Thank you. Why are you giving me flowers?"

"A going-away gift. There's something inside," he smiled and I reached inside the bouquet and pulled out a seashell necklace.

"Wow," I said.

"Connor told me that when you guys were at the beach you said you wanted one," Shawn said. I hugged him and pulled away after a moment.

"Thank you," I said, "That is just so sweet and thoughtful."

I put on the necklace and pulled out my phone and took a selfie of me with it on. I added the comment that Shawn gave it to me.

"Thank you so much," I kissed his cheek and left the room to go show Ali.