Chapter 16: Look Who's Here and Look Who Cares

Shawn Mendes POV

Alex, Miguel, and Sam were leaving and the Jacks were staying with Magcon. Heather told us about some rumor that had began about Johnson and I being in a fight over a girl. Like that would happen. (A/N: That would happen in the near future of this Wattpad book)

Alex leaned in to hug Madi and I cringed. I know Dakota, Alex, and Madi were all adopted into the same family so they're somehow siblings, but I still don't like him touching her. Alex whispered something in her ear and she nodded.

"Bye, Alejandro," she said and he hugged her again and went to wait outside. Miguel took his place.

"Bye, Madi," Miguel hugged her and it was so quick.

"Bye, perv," Madi said and he went outside with Alex. Sam was just saying his goodbyes to Taylor when Heather appeared in the doorway.

"Sam, there is no need for goodbyes since you're staying," Heather said and everyone looked at her. Then we noticed the five people behind her. Our 2nd Life. O2L.

"Hey, fellow youtubers/viners, my name is Kian Lawley," Kian said as he and the others entered, "And, supposedly, one of us and one of Magcon is fighting over a girl in ALOL. Which I doubt we are."

Taylor Caniff shifted loudly. Oh no.

"I don't think we are," Sam said and Taylor shifted again. Fuck. Magcon and O2L are fighting over an ALOL girl. How did the press find out about this bullshit?

"Is this how you solve problems, Heather?" Madi asked her, "By stuffing them all in the same house together."

Heather ignored her and gave a set of keys to Ali, "These are the keys to upstairs and there are three bedrooms up there. O2L will take your current rooms while you girls go upstairs. No boys and girls in the same rooms, I"m old-fashioned. The boys on the bottom, girls on the top."

"Anyone else notice that last line didn't sound right?" Dakota said, "No? Let me get my mind out the gutter."

"Bitch please," Sammi said, "Your mind is the gutter."

"Boys, move the girls things upstairs since they won the first contest.," Heather said then she walked to the door. Before she went out though she said, "In two days, you will have your next contest. Be prepared for anything."

Heather left and we all looked at each other. The last reward was having a friend over and we all wondered what this reward would be. We've been in the house for over two weeks now. We had a month and a half to go. That means we have many more opportunities to win a reward, even though ALOL shared theirs with us last time.

"So, who wants to carry my make-up?" Dakota asked as she came from the back with a huge bag that Cameron took and nearly fell.

"This is all your make-up?" Cameron asked and she shook her head.

"I have another duffel bag on my bed," Dakota said, "And five for my clothes. C'mon, boys, bring our stuff upstairs. Chop chop."

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Jack Johnson

We moved the girl's things upstairs. We were all assigned to a girl.

Brent had Ali's things. (she had the least)

Matt and Gilinsky had Maya's.

Taylor C. had Taylor O.'s (We thought it would be funny to put the Taylor's together)