Chapter 24: Hawaiian Strippers

Connor Franta POV

"So, what do you call this sort of thing?" I asked Nash, who shrugged.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Nash said. We were watching hula dancers give us a private dance. I didn't even know they did that. All the guys were here, 'cept for Matthew and Sam. They were missing out. They wanted to hang out with their girlfriends. Ricky got a dollar bill and put it into a grass skirt of the tallest one. I laughed at him.

"It's like they're Hawaiian Strippers," Jack G said and I nodded. This is fun. That was until Sammi, Ali, and Madi saw us. Nash cursed alot then put on a fake smile when Sammi walked up to him. Ah, relationships.

"Hello, Sammi, whatcha doing here?" Nash asked her and she stood behind his chair.

"Just wondering why...." Sammi whispered something in Nash's ear and he turned red. I looked over at Jc, who pointed down at his pants. Oh, Nash has an erection. Shame.

"Ya nashty," Ali said and everyone laughed. Nash's face only turned redder. Nash left and pulled Sammi with him to whereever they went. Madi sat on the arm of my chair and gave me a dollar bill.

"I have nothing against Hawaiian strippers," she whispered, "And I kinda wanna see are they better than ours."

►₦∑Ӿ₮◄

Sammi Evelyn POV

"What do you mean you're leaving?" I asked Ali and Madi after everyone got back from the strip show.

"We're going back early," Ali said. They were heading to the airport, "Bye, Sammi."

"Bye, chica, we'll see you in two days," Madi said as she closed the door behind her. Nash came up behind me and gave me a hug.

"You still have me," Nash said and I turned around to him.

"And I'm loving every minute of it," I say and I kiss him. He breaks apart our kiss and starts to kiss my neck. It felts so good. OMG, he was going to give me a hickey! Nash lifted a hand under my shirt and cupped my breast. I held on to him tighter. Well, so tight that we fell onto the hotel bed, he was on top.

"Tell me when to stop," Nash said and I held up a finger.

"Wait, condom," I said and Nash got up and grabbed one from his suitcase. He kept them in his suitcase?
There was a knock on the door as soon as Nash came back to the bed. What the fuck?

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Time to get back to your own rooms," Heather said, then walked away. Fuck! One time of freedom, Heather, please.

"We'll continue this later," Nash said as he left my room, but not before kissing me.
Oh. Yes. We. Will.