Chapter 47: Scared Or Nah

Matt Espinosa POV

I opened the door to Maya's house with the key that she gave me. I wanted to surprise her. I got out my camera to videotape me scaring her.

I walked upstairs to Maya's room (I set up the camera on her dresser) and jumped ontop of her and was thrown off of her onto the ground. Jack Gilinksy was staring at me. He was not Maya.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jack G yelled at me.

"Why are you in my girlfriend's bed?" I yelled back and I saw Jack J come out of Maya's bathroom brushing his teeth, "Why are you in her bathroom?"

"Melissa followed us and Maya let us stay away from Jack's physco girlfriend," Jack J said with his mouth full of foam so it was hard to make out.

"What did you think was going on?" Jack G said and I put my head down. His eyes widened and he shook his head, "No, dude, I would never do that to you."

Just then, Lila and Maya walked up here, Lila held a gun and Maya held a bat. We all put our hands up and the put down their weapons.

"You have gun?!" Johnson asked and they shrugged.

"What's with all the yelling?" Maya said.

"I was gonna scare you, but as you can see. I couldn't," I say and point towards the camera. Maya grabs it. 

"I wanna see this," She plays the video and laughs the whole way through, "Please post this on your page. It would be so funny."

********

Cameron Dallas POV

Nash, Taylor and I were moving Sammi and Dakota's stuff into Ali and Madi's house. I'm sorry, but why do Taylor and I have to do it. Shouldn't it be Nash, Brent and Jc since those are the boyfriends? I was giving a box to Taylor when this car pulled up and Dakota, in the shortest dress ever came out of the car. And I almost dropped the box. Ali ran up to her.

"Where's Madi?" Ali asked.

"In the car, her favorite song was on and she wanted to listen," Dakota said and she came towards us. I made sure the box was in my hands before looking up at her with a puppy dog face.

"Not that face," Taylor said and I just looked hurt, instead. I decided to not talk to her and just bring the boxes in.

"Hi, Taylor," I heard her say as I gave Sammi another box.

"You're not going to talk to her, are you?" Sammi asked me and I nodded, "You can leave if you want."

"Gladly," I left their house and saw Madi wave at me from the car. I never really liked her, I don't know why. Maybe I should get to know her. I'll call her later, I guess.