Chapter Five: And then There Was Seven

Taylor Okinawa POV

Everyone sat at the table with a mug of hot chocolate. Matt and Maya were back and so was Shawn but no one could find Madison.

"Okay," Dakota said, "How do we know which Taylor is which?"

Everyone shrugs and Taylor Caniff and I look at each other.

"Is anybody else wondering where Madison went?" I ask and everyone looks around. Madison was gone. Then we heard a door slam.

"I bear delicious pastries with holes in the middle," we heard a voice say and we all went to the living room to see Madison with a bunch of white boxes.

"These are doughnuts," I say and Madison looks at me.

"No duh," Madi smiles, "Are ya'll drinking hot chocolate without me?"

"Maybe," Ali says as she takes one of the boxes from Madison and puts it into the kitchen.

"Where'd you get these," Aaron asks her and she looks at him.

"You didn't read the book, did ya?" she says and picks up a black book on the coffee table and turns to a page, "It says the youngest members of each group, that's you and me, Aaron, are allowed to go out once a day to retrieve something for the entire group."

"No fair," Dakota says, "What about the oldest?"

Madison reads the page, "It says you always get to do the video diaries first."

"Why is ours the stupid one?" Cameron says and I look at them.

"Because the two oldest are very immature," I grab one of the boxes and take a doughnut out of it. It was so good.

"Where'd you get these?" Taylor Caniff asks and Madi zips her lips.

"These doughnuts are good," Matt says as he shoves a couple in his mouth.

"But I'm younger than Madison," Nash says, "Shouldn't I get to do it, too?"

"Are you a member of ALOL?" I ask him and he shakes his head, "Then no, you can't go outside unless you're skinnydipping."

"What?" Madison asks and we explain to her what happened with Truth or Dare.

"Okay, Taylor," Maya says and both of us Taylors look at her, "Okinawa. Where is the video camera?"

"Um," I say, "It's in the room off of our room."

"So, that's where we go if we want to do the video diary," Shawn asks and I nod. He goes towards that room and everyone looks at Madi, who's having some mini-doughnut eating contest with Brent Rivera.

"Shut up," Madi says, "You all know you want to do this, too."

We nod and grab allot of doughnuts, even Sammi whose supposedly on a diet.

After the contest, I found Jack J, Jack G, and Aaron Carpenter putting some luggage bags at the door.

"What's up?" I ask them and they unlock the door to go.

"The book says that Jack, Aaron and I have to leave after the first day," Jack J says, "Since there was no press that you guys have beef with us."

"So, you're leaving?" Sammi says as she walks up behind me.

"Yeah," Jack G says and they leave. Pretty coldly, if I say so myself.

"Be like that," I mutter to myself.

----------------

edited as of-3-17-15