Jake Kirkland (APHetalia)

*Contains headcanons*

As a Hetalian, I had to talk about Jake at least once. Especially since he is based of stereotypes, and this book is sometimes debunking them, and sometimes adding to them.
So, here it is

He swims a lot. Because he has to know how to get away from the sharks.
He has a love/hate relationship with New Zealand. Mostly hate.
He cares for lots of his native animals. They were the only things that were there before England found him.
He doesn't get annoyed whenever people confuse him with Austria, unlike Austria, who does. But Jake has been known to send letters to Austria's house with most of the address correct, but the country 'Australia' instead.
That Halloween when he, NZ and Tonga dressed up as sheep was originally designed to piss off the Kiwi. But Welly took to it surprisingly happily, and so Jake's plan was a failure and he had to suffer through a sheep costume for the whole night.
Whenever England has a family get-together, Jake is the one who starts the whole 'Color vs Colour' argument with America. Every time.
Jake and Alfred get along quite well apart from that, both being loud and somewhat obnoxious (Though Australian obnoxiousness is way surpassed by American.) NZ and Canada usually just stand off to the side and shake their head in exasperation at their idiots.
He once replaced Finland's reindeer with six White Boomers. Finland, and thus Sweden, weren't impressed. Jake has since been banned from Finland.