G'Day... and G'Night!

So... It's been a lot longer than a few weeks...
It's been 5 months.

I've been distracted by Hogwarts Mystery. It's a Harry Potter app game and you should totally not download it because it takes your soul.
I'm obsessed and it's taken over my life. I haven't updated any of my other books in about 2 months.

During that time, we've gained nearly 200 reads-We've got 591 reads, 9 away from 600! I can't remember how many votes we had before, but now we're a dead even 60!
Anyway, because this book at least has gone stagnant, because I legit have no more ideas, I've decided I'll click the little complete box and sign this book away.

Thank you for making this the most read book on my account.
It was kinda funny because I made this book as a bit of a joke, not expecting many people to read it. (As some of the 60 word chapters have less than sufficient energy or planing to them.) My other books at the time had 40-60 views, so I was expecting the same for this.
Holy hell, that was not it.
It rose with just two people, because I had published about 50 chapters at that point. They both just read (and voted!) straight through and it was amazing.
After that, people just kept reading and it surpased the first book I wrote, in just one day, the second book in a few weeks.
So, for the popular book to be the first to get completed... kinda ironic.
But oh well.

So thank you to every single one of you who took time out of your day to read my idiotic thoughts about my home country.
And if you read this thinking it'll help you on your next trip down here, I hope that you either come and have a great time, or never come here because of snakes and spiders and drop bears and bunyips, and that, I can totally understand. But you'd be missing out on the great wonder than is the Southern Land.

See ya later,
BookDragonForEver.