Wy (APHetalia)

*Contains headcanons*

Only in Australia would we create a whole new nation over a fight over a driveway. Yes, it is only a few people big, but it still counts because, to Sealand's chagin, Wy is an accepted nation.
I mean, Jesus, over a simple driveway? What's really the point? Wy? (Pun intended)

But again, this is a Hetalian section, so here's some more headcanons about Little Miss Priss.
Yeah, I see her as the princess in the Oceanic family. I mean, she even has that little crown in her stetch. She is the only girl out of Aus, NZ, Hutt, Tonga, that we know are all guys. (Then there's PNG, Indo, etc who we don't know, so... Maybe she isn't?)
Australia has taken her to see every Disney movie in the cinema the day it came out since her birth in 2004. Her favourite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast.
In family gatherings, she hovers around Seychelles a lot because they are the only girls. She is like Wy's big sister. Whenever there's something that Aus or NZ can't help her with, she goes to Seychelles.
Although Wy doesn't typically like girly things, because she was raised by boys, when she is at Seychelles' house, they dress up and Michelle does her make up and hair and they do photoshoots together.
Once they invited Australia and New Zealand and did an Alice in Wonderland shoot. Wy was Alice, Seychelles was the Red Queen, Aus was the Mad Hatter and NZ was the March Hare. A picture of them sitting having a tea party is framed and centre stage on Australia's picture shelf.