Pez

Totally random thing, I'm not sure if they are in any other countries, (I haven't researched it at all) but I came across a hoard of these in my pantry the other day and it just reminded me.
So, here we have these sweets called Pez. Pez are small flavoured rectangular lollies, kinda like solid sherbet, I think that's the best explanation. They come in a lot of colours and flavours, so you can chop and change with what you feel like. Anyway, they come in dispensers and packets, so you can buy a dispenser with a pack in it, then refills.
These dispensers are for kids, so they come with characters' heads on them. And they come with multiple characters of the cartoons, so you can buy all of the Lion King characters as Pez dispensers, and it is awesome because you have the whole set.
But then you want more characters, because that movie was really good, and you're hungry so you want lollies. What do you do? Buy Pez dispensers with those characters.

(Photo found from Google Images)Soon enough, you have two packets of Pez refills, and a million empty Pez dispensers

Soon enough, you have two packets of Pez refills, and a million empty Pez dispensers. They just pile up in the pantry, and you come across them a decade later and it sends you into a spiral of nostalgia.

Also, thank you for 300+ reads! After not updating for a few weeks, it was great to come back and see that 😊
I will try to get more chapters out for this, but I won't promise anything because I'm trying to balance work (which takes up a LOT of time 😫), friends and my other 3 WP books (which you should totally check out if you're into anime, Harry Potter or rant books) and as you can see, I've kinda neglected this book because of it (and also because I'm running out of ideas.)
So... yeah. See you hopefully next week, but probably a bit later than that.