(Ch.1)The Important News [Edited]

Sometimes being a princess is not bad but when it comes to taking the place of the previous King my father and becoming Queen of a Kingdom with Heroes and Villains...it then becomes overwhelming. However, before I become Queen of Zoluam I have to either marry a Prince from another Kingdom or a Hero from here to give the Kingdom a heir. I never liked the idea of arranged marriages so that option was out. What about a Hero? Well I don't like them at all. They are good people obviously but they are really greedy for fame and to be the #1 hero. That option is out as well...

Knock~knock

"Come in​" , I said. I already knew who it was so there was no need for them to state their name. The maid came in to pick my clothes for the day, and told me that my parents wanted to see me in the throne room to discuss something important. "I bet you 100 Zulos that it will be about another arranged date with a prince" I told the maid which in response she said "I don't know princess". I got changed into a beautiful purple dress.

And went down to the dinning room were I saw my younger brother, and my two younger sisters eating their breakfast

And went down to the dinning room were I saw my younger brother, and my two younger sisters eating their breakfast. I sat in the chair across from my brother.

They were about to finish eating their breakfast, especially my younger brother who eats faster than I do. I asked my brother, "Hey so guess what?" I asked putting a piece of bread into my mouth.

"What?", he answered back putting the last pieces of bread into his mouth.

"I think dad wants to talk to me again about marrying a prince from another kingdom", I said before taking a bite from my pancakes.

"Typical of dad, one day he will probably marry you off to someone without you knowing", he said

"He better not do that or I'll leave this place and become a pirate instead"

"Good luck with that", he said before leaving the table with his plate and cup in his hands. My two sisters leaving as well and following my brother behind. I was now alone eating my breakfast.

Just right after I was done with my breakfast, I went straight to the throne room were I was going to hear my dad the King nagg me about how I as the future Queen have the responsibility to marry a prince and fast. How many times are we going to talk about the same thing. Im getting tired of it.

I saw two huge golden doors and two guards standing at each side of the doors just staring at the wall infront of them. They saw me walk towards them and opened the doors for me. Once in the Throne room I saw my dad sitting on the throne next to my mom like always.

As I was walking through the long hallway with pillars decorating both sides of the room, I couldnt stop wondering about why my mother looked so nervous. She is usually calm when it comes to this types of conversation because she knows that my opinion wont change. But her expression said another thing.