(Ch.12) Bakugou's Fight

I began to open my eyes when I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. It made me open my eyes and to my surprise, it wasn't Kanata but Todoroki-Kun!?

'Oh no, what have I done?', is what I thought as I looked at him.

I began to lift myself up from Shouto when he pulled me back once again to his chest. I began to get mad at the way he was playing around.

'This is all my fault; how come I didn't realize at first that it was Shouto all this time!' I told myself.

"Let go of me", I said

"But princess I want to know why you were crying", he said as he didn't know after all I said to him.

"Actually, yeah I do know since I saw everything", Shouto said as I began to panic inside my head.

'He saw everything and even came to comfort me. Wait no, I actually forced him into a hug, a hug that he actually returned!' 'What in the World!'.

"Just let go of me already", I said once again with full anger. He listened, and I was now able to stand up and ask him for how much time I had left before the match with Bakugou began.

"You have around a minute, no wait... you now have 30..29...28", he said nonstop counting the seconds

I was now really panicking. I run towards the battlefield and I was so late.

"HEY PRINCESS! YOU ARE SO LATE!", Bakugou was becoming to look more like a fire ball

"You don't know how to adjust your voice volume I see. Do you also have Present Mic's quirk or something?", I said mocking him. He obviously got angry at my comment that he began to make explosions in his hands. Totally a fire ball, i should call him that

"I'LL BEAT YOU! YOU HEAR ME!",

"As if I could not, with that loud voice of yours I bet my dog even heard you!" I kept mocking him.

"BEGAAAAN!!!", Present Mic announced and Bakugou began to attack me first which I was able to dodge perfectly.

I was thinking of what element to use on him. Fire?....Nah already used it. Wind?...It won't affect him much. Earth?... Might. But water might be more interesting. I should extinguish that raging fire ball

Bakugou kept making explosions until I couldn't see a thing, so that's when I decided to use wind to clear out the dark clouds of smoke so I could see where Bakugou was at.

"BOOM!", Bakugou just hit me with an explosion from behind and landed on the floor roughly. Everybody saw how Bakugou did a surprise attack and was now placing his feet on my back for me not to stand up.

'What do I do know!?' At any moment this guy could win!'

"It's over now, Princess Y/N!", I saw Bakugou getting his quirk ready to hit me in the face.

'Doesn't this guy know that hitting me in the face could actually kill me!?'

'I need to think of something fast!'...... 'I GOT IT!'

I didn't want to do this but there was no other way, I couldn't use any elements except for earth but that wouldn't affect Bakugou in any way. I had to use my other Quirk.

I closed my eyes and kept my mind blank, no worries, I had to believe that I was capable of using it right now. It was for the sake of my life.

"...", I was mediating

"It's your end Princess!", Bakugou said

"Bakugou Stop!!!", Aizawa and the rest shouted nonstop

'CONCENTRATE!'

"GOODBYE!!!" Bakugou said one last time until I opened my eyes and-

"Bakugou Stop!!!"

"BAAANG!"

*Silence*

Bakugou was sent down flying out of the battlefield, landing on the field of flowers.

I tried regaining consciousness and to stand up, but I couldn't.

"Don't force yourself, just rest.", I recognized the voice. It was Aizawa-Sensei.

The paramedics came and laid me down in a bed that I knew I was going to get carried back to the Kingdom.

The battles were over for today, or that's what I had in mind before losing consciousness.

Bakugou was also being searched for, and to his luck, they found him and took him back to the Kingdom where we both could heal from our wounds.

I totally lost it, I couldn't control it in the end. My intention was to just get him off me and sent him flying a few meters away from me but in the end, he ended up outside the building.

I'm sorry Bakugou

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day, I woke up and I recognized the room and the soft blankets on top of me, it was my bedroom.

I tried to stand up, but my back was hurting so bad.

I then heard footsteps coming closer to my room and heard it stop in front of my door. A knock on the door was followed afterward and told them to come in. It was Bakugou!!