(Ch.21) SUSPECT

I was now walking back to my room where my precious bed and pajamas were waiting for me.

That was until I saw Aizawa leaning on the wall next to my bedroom door. I didnt want to remember what happened but there is no scaping it. Besides I cant fall for him, he is my teacher and he is not even part of the contest. If my father finds out- wait a second. How do I even know he has feelings for me?

Aizawa opened his eyes as he heard the sound of my shoes taping on the floor as I got closer to him.

"Aizawa, what are you doing here?", I asked as I was now standing in front of him.

"How did it go?", he asked avoiding​ my question

"My father and I are not in bad terms anymore. Which was really surprising to see his attitude change so suddenly. Anyways, he apologized for his attitude towards me and I as well. He also told me about the secret mission. I know everything now." I smiled shyly and he did slightly too

"Im glad to hear that you and your father are back to normal", he was smiling now for sure. Its rare to see him smile. Aizawa please dont do this to me. Youre confusing me!

"Now, will you tell me what you were doing leaning on my bedroom door?, I crossed my arms and got closer to him. I hope this works

"I want to talk about what happened"

I knew it! But...

"W-what happened at the training room, don't worry its okay...We weren't in our right minds, it was... just our desires at the moment." I looked away from him and he did as well.

I can't do it. I don't want to know his true feelings. What if he actually likes me, what am I going to do. But the question is, am I developing feelings for Shota? And if I am, doesnt that make me a traitor to all of the other guys. Wait a second, all of this doesnt make sense. I need to think this through right. Tomorrow-

"I see...goodnight then, Princess Y/N", he bowed, took my hand and kissed it. Then he left. Leaving me dumbfounded infront of my bedroom door. I could only hear his footsteps echoing through the hallway until I couldn't hear them anymore.

I need to play by the rules and nothing more. I cant let this mssion fail because of my unknown feelings for Shota.

I opened the door to my room and went to change into my pajamas. Then I just went straight to bed not wanting to eat dinner. Thinking of how I was going to uncover the traitor who wants to takeover my throne.

'I think I should start observing Todoroki first. I know how his dad treated him when he was young, and even to the day. His father is the second general in command and I know how he urges to be the #1 general. If not him then his son.

If Endeavour is behind all of this, there are many ways he could steal the throne off my hands.

One way is using his son as bait. He probably threathen Shouto with taking something or someone dear to him to be in the competition and get him closer to me as much as possible so I can fall for him. Does Endeavour think Im that easy of a girl? Seriously? After that, Shouto would be King and asscend his father to be the #1 Hero and General of our Kingdom's Army.

The second way is, that he is using Shouto as a distraction. Endevour could negotiate with some pro villains to murder us in our sleep. Even All might. However, he would be making himself look like a hero and a traitor to the Kingdom as he tries to fight the Villains and finally take the place of King.

So in conclusion, I have to get closer to Shouto as he could possibly be the traitor.

Fine if he wants to get closer to me, then tomorrow is the perfect chance for it to happen. I should tell my father first thing in tbe morning.

-------------------------------

[Tournament Day]

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight, will be the first tournament that our heroes will be fighting to stay in the competition. Only eleven heroes will pass to the next level and three will lose. One will be spared by the princess herself and the last two will fight once again to stay in the competition. Now a few words from the princess!" Mic said as I got close to the stage to say some words of who knows what.

"Heroes of Zoluam! Today, you will not only be showing me but the whole Kingdom what you are capable of. So give it all you got if you really think you are worth to rule next to me. Let the tournament begin!"

Everyone clapped as I went back to sit at my throne next to my mother.

I told my father of my first suspect and he said he never thought of that and that it was ridiculous, but in the end he came back to his senses.

After the first match I'll proceed with my plan. Right now Todoroki is in one of ghe resting rooms watching the fight. I'll go into the room and sit down next to him. If he doesnt do anything then I'll take action. Thats plan A.

-----------------------------------------

"Our first competitors are- Tetsu-Tetsu vs. Kirishima!!!

To Be Continued...