(Ch.15) Hide and Seek

A week later

"So due to my back injury and Bakugou's arm injury as well, I will be postponing the actual tournament and replacing it with another game that will take place here in the castle. But before I explain the game I want to award three free passes to the heroes who ended as a finalist and those are Midoriya Izuku, Todoroki Shouto, and Katsuki Bakugou. Congratulations!", I handed the free passes to the three heroes and went back to the front of the room to begin explaining the game.

"So let me explain what we are going to play, but don't worry it's not that hard unless you are not smart enough. Anyways, we will be playing hide and seek! but this won't be your regular hide & seek. This is the scenario, villains have entered the castle and they are in search of the family treasure. One of the villains caught me spying on them and notifies the leader and the rest about me spying and how they can use me as a hostage to get more money. So the same villain covers my eyes with a black cloth and hides me somewhere in the castle. The villains have also placed traps in some of the hallways and rooms, so be careful. You will be working in teams of 2 and to make it more interesting. The team that gets to find me will get a free pass to any future event that may disqualify you. And since the palace is too big and all of you might get lost, I told Aizawa-sensei to make some maps of the castle for all of you. Now to help you a bit, some of the rooms will have a piece of paper that will say if you are cold(far away), hot(close) or warm(getting there), but the paper will also be hidden. Also once you read it please don't take it with you and just leave it where you found it, just in case someone else comes into the room.
Now, our game will start at 2 o'clock, it's 1:30 so I'll be now heading with pres mic who is the villain that will take me as a hostage. Oh, and you won't be fighting any villains since we don't want anyone else to get harmed,and this is only a game not training. Any questions before I go?." oh geez I need water, all that talk just made me thirsty.

"I have a question, what do the red "X" mean?" Midoriya asked which reminded me that I didn't mentioned the "X".

"Oh right, that means you are not allowed to entered those rooms.", I said

"Okay got it, thanks", Midoriya nodded in confirmation

"Alright I'll take my leave, Aizawa-sensei will now take charge", I look at his sleepy eyes for a moment after being blindfolded by pres mic. I then left the room to my hiding place.

[Aizawa's Pov]

"Well, while princess Y/N is being taken as a hostage by the villain pres mic, I just want to tell you something she also forgot to mention. You only have until 3 o'clock to find her, so I hope you didn't think that you could take your time, cause this is a race and villains don't stay at the crime scene area the whole day. So for now I recommend you take your time to examine the map and get familiar with it. Now all of you make a line so I can name your team members." Everybody move fast since time was going by fast, only 10 minutes left before they start.

"Alright when I call your name please come to the front, Kirishima & Bakugou" They came to the front and I then instructed them to go make a plan.

"The next team is Sero & Rikido Sato. Third team Koji and Tokoyami. Fourth team, Midoriyañ and Iida. Fifth team, Todoroki and Kanata. Sixth team, Shinsuo and Monoma. And the last team Tetsutetsu and Kaminari", Those were the teams that were arranged by me. "Best of luck.", I said to all the so call heros, they are more like power diggers in my opinion. Even him.

2 O'clock

"Okay, you all are now free to go", I said and in one second the room got empty with dust in the air because of all the roadrunners.

"Ugh what now"

1st Team POV( Kirishima & Bakugou)

"Hey, Bakugou slow down! Remeber that there are traps and we don't know where they might beeee-aaah!", Kirishima had stepped wrong and fallen into one of the many traps that were spread around the enormous castle. He was now glued to the wall by a net that was hard to be free off.

"Kirishima! How could you not see that one?!", Bakugou was filled with rage because of his partner who was now wasting their time and falling behind the other teams.

2nd Team(Sero & Sato)

"So what is the plan exactly?" Sero said as he walked calmly next to Sato.

Sato who also was calmed and being aware of the traps, answered, "I really don't know"

The two of them stopped to make a plan before they continued since they couldn't think of one before.

3rd Team(Koji & Tokoyami)

"Koda, are you alright? You don't look very good", Tokoyami had asked the shy and innocent Koda who was afraid to step into one of the traps. He shaked his head in agreement that he was okay but Tokoyami knew he wasnt fine at all. All of a sudden, Tokoyami took a wrong step by placing his foot in one of the tiles causing for both of them to fall into an abyss of darkness.

4th Team(Deku &Iida)

D: Iida, we only have 50 minutes left, I suggest we go look at the library.

I: Good idea, maybe there is a secret tunnel or something.

D: Perhaps, but we have to be careful with the traps that can be anywhere.

I: I guess I cant use my quirk right now

D: Not right now, we cant afford to get behind

5th Team( Todoroki & Kanata)

T: So do you have any idea were the princess might be taken to?

K: Well, when we were kids, we used to play hide and seek all the time, and during our games we used to find secret tunnels or even secret rooms. The point is that she could be hiding at one of those secret rooms, and one of them is located at the west of the castle in the kitchen.

T: that's close from where we are at, let's go

6th Team(Hitoshi & Monoma)

H: Where are we? We literally just run without knowing where we were going. Show me the map.

M: I think we are in the west of the castle.

H: I just hope we don't run into any of the traps

M:.........

H: Monoma?( where did that bastard go?)

7th Team( TetsuTetsu & Kaminari)

K: Hey, look what I found

T: what is it?

K: A card

T: what does it say!?

K: It says "Cold"

T: Are we really that far from the princess after all the running.

K: ugh seems like it

Author's POV

While everyone was trying their best to find the princess, Princess Y/N was trying her best to handle pres Mic unstoppable chat with her.