(Ch.18) Meanwhile

While the other two teams were arguing, the other rest of the teams were either falling on traps or weren't able to find the princess wherever they went.

Sero and Sato

"You know, the only thing we've been doing is falling on traps. We even almost died on one! With FIRE!We almost got ROASTED!" Sero exclaimed to Sato who agrees along and can't stop thinking on how are they going to win with only 10 minutes on the clock.

"Let's go to the small library. This time I believe the princess is there. Let's just be more careful", Sato said and began to walk along with Sero who was now tired of walking and running around the castle with no exact clues to where the princess might be.

"You know, you keep saying the same thing", Sero said

"I know and I'm sorry for being a horrible partner", Sato sulked into his own negative thoughts.

"Nah, I actually had fun. We might not be able to win this game but at least I got to make a friend in this tough competition.", Sero patted Sato's back to assure him everything was fine between them. No remorse.

"Can I tell you something?", Sato turned his view to Sero to hear his response

"Sure my friend, what is it?", Sero said and Sato continued

"I asked the princess for dinner before the practice tournament. "

"Wow man! And what did she say!?" Sero said with excitement and curiosity

"She said that she might of think about it, but after Bakugou injured the princess. I think she forgot about my request." Sato had his hands on his pockets and face looking to the floor as they made their way to the small library.

"Yeah, that was a tough fight, to be honest. But hey! Why don't you just talk to her again, I bet she will remember and give you that dinner. Even though you are my rival, as a friend you should go for it before someone else from us makes a move, which in my opinion I think most have already. I'm sure falling behind." Sero was scratching his head in embarrassment.

" The princess is just really busy most of the day, that we don't see her very often, only when there are things related to the contest or when we are having our daily meals.", Sato said to reassure Sero that it wasn't his fault for staying behind neither the princess but it's just the role she is taking on.

"Don't worry my friend, you'll have your chance as well." Sato patted Sero's back now like he also did at first.

"Yeah, this is just the beginning", Sero said throwing his fist in the air

Both boys just kept walking towards the small library, where a raging princess awaited them.

Hitoshi and Monoma

"Why--in the ---world---are there ---so many traps---in this hallway!" Monoma said trying to pass through the swinging spiky balls.

"Come on hurry up we only have less than 10 minutes!", Hitoshi was getting irritated, the only thing Monoma was doing is also falling in many traps.

"You know what Shinso"

"What!", Shinso said looking at Monoma who was still trying to dodge the spiky balls

"I think the princess-- is just trying to get rid of us--- with all of this---eek---dangerous traps! oOH My GoD ALmost There! She wants to send all of us home DEAD!", Monoma was holding to his dear life as he tried to avoid being touched by the spiky balls. He was almost there.

"Well, that makes this competition more interesting Monoma!" Shinso was now even more excited to see what else could the princess do to get rid of them. For him, the traps were nothing dangerous, since he used to practice martial arts with his dad in the open fields of their farm. Most traps just were about dodging and being cautious where you stepped.

"I MADE IT! YEAH!", Monoma said animated and felt proud of himself for not dying the 10th time.

"Great, now let's go, you just wasted 5 minutes of our time." Shinso began running down the hallway

"Wait, Shinso! Where are we going again?" Monoma asked as he tried to catch up to shinso

"The small library you fool!"

"Oooh yeah, sorry forgot. You know I thought the princess was going to be the cute type, but nooo she is the Devil!", Monoma said with a frightened expression.

"You are just saying that because you have been in the brink of death ten times due to easy traps that can be spotted easily you idiot", Shinso said as he kept running towards the small library as well the other teams that were falling behind.

"You are starting to like her aren't you?", Monoma asked

"She is strong but not emotionally. I can even see that she really doesn't like to take part in the competition. She wants to hide everything about herself, but her emotions and thoughts can be seen as clear as the river. So to answer your question, no I don't like her but I will like to play around with her feelings",

"That's messed up dude, I think you might even be crazier than her." Monom said trying to catch up to Shinso who began to run even faster.

Todorki & Kanata

"We've been to almost most of the secret rooms and she is nowhere to be found. We have less than ten minutes and still no progress.", Shoto said getting annoyed by the fact that they weren't doing any progress.

"I don't understand, she likes to hide here the most. Where could she be?", Kanata at the moment didn't know what else to think. He was desperate to know if Y/N will give him a chance to win, but he then remembered that she had said on how she would make it fair to everyone in the competition. He was not the only one now to be by Y/n's side and the only one to talk to her. He was now part of the group of boys who competed for the same prize.

"You know what, we'll do this my way now. She's probably not hiding under the ground or in dirty tunnels. She probably is hiding somewhere easy to find" Todoroki said in desperation to get out from where they were at and go get his treasure.

"Oh really!? And where is that easy place to find." Kanata approached him, he was just a centimeter smaller than Todoroki, but that didn't mind him. He wasn't intimidated by him. Neither Shoto.

"Let's go to the small library, I just have a feeling she's there. I don't know how but I just got the feeling when we passed through there. There were many traps in that hallway for the reason to distract us from going inside.

"Let's go then, I hope you are right" Kanata began running along with Shoto.

"Hey, I have a question for you." Todoroki asked

"Go ahead"

"What is your relationship with the princess? I saw both of you arguing the day of the practice tournament." Todoroki asked

"We are just friends, but it's obvious that I want to be more than that since I'm here competing with the rest of you fools." Kanata said running even faster.

"I see", Todoroki just said those two words nothing more. It was difficult for Kanata to decipher what he was thinking. Shoto began to run even faster than Kanata. Both instead of running normally, they were now competing with each other to see who got to the small library first. But then again they will have to be careful not to step in the traps once again.