(Ch.8) THE BATTLE

🎧🚫(Do Not Play Song)

Bakugou seemed like he was struggling to win against TetsuTetsu, but Tetsu was beginning to get tired giving Bakugou the chance to defeat him and get him out of the field by crossing the line.

Present Mic announced,"BAKUGOU WINS!!!"

The first battle was over, and Bakugou had passed to the next round.

Bakugou in my opinion, I think he is not capable to lead the Kingdom of Zoluam and its people. Though, I must recognize that his quirk is strong as well as him.

"Princess?"

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Aizawa who sat once seat left to where I was.

"Yes, sensei?"I looked at him with curious eyes as he stared at me with a serious expression as always.

"There's something I have to tell you, but not here not now, so if you could please meet with me in the library after dinner", Aizawa was looking straight into my eyes that made me feel nervous for the first time. I felt my cheeks turn hot but I turned around to see who was next to fight when I finally told Aizawa Sensei, "Al right then, I'll meet you there"

It was now Sato and Eijirou-san to fight against each other. I believe that Eijirou has the quirk to make himself hard as a rock and Saro has the quirk to make himself stronger by consuming certain amount of sugar. This fight is just going to be about punches, nothing special I think.

[TIME SKIP]

In the end it was all about punches, Eijirou won since Sato-san ran out of sugar. He fainted. Making Eijirou win by default. Two winners so far. Im getting bored, when is it going to be my turn!!

"Our next contestants are Hitoshi Shinsuo VS. Princess Y/N!!!"

Well that was quick I guess. Lets do it!

I went to the field and there was this guy with blue hair standing up and with the same expression as Aizawa-Sensei. Are they related or what?

So according to this guy's record, his quirk is to brainwash people's mind but it didn't say how.

🎧✅(Allow to Play)

"BEGIIIIIN!!!"

As long as I win I'm fine

"Princess Y/N, you look lovely today", Hitoshi-San said with a smirk. 'What is his plan?'

"Thank you Shi-",

I'm Paralysed!!, What, but how??What is going on!! I can't move!Oh no please not this again!!! HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!!
PLEASE SOMEONE!!

"Well that was easy", I could see Hitoshi-san getting closer to me, one step at a time with his hands on his pants pocket and a smirk on his face. He was now inches away from me close to my face.

He grabbed my chin and looked into my colorless eyes

"Now princess, you are under my control, and you will walk out of the field at the count of three."

WHAAAT!!! No I can't do that I'm going to loose. I'm going to be ashame if it happens.

"1..2...3...Go"

My feet began to move towards the exit doors. 'How can this be happening', 'How was he able to control my mind when I was about to finish answer-' 'But of course, that's how his quirk works, if you answer to whatever he tells you, he will brainwash you and take full control of you.'
'Now that I know that, I now need to find a way to break away from his brainwash.' 'I can't believe I'm about to loose just a few more steps and Im out!'

[Author's Pov]

Everybody was looking at you in shock on how you were about to be eliminated in a couple of steps and how you weren't able to put a fight. Everybody wanted to see your powerful quirk that was given to you by both of your parents.

'Come On Y/N!!! You need to Prove to everyone how STRONG YOU AREEE!!!!'

You were able to move your hands, and then your arms and lastly you gained control over yourself once again. You were close by one step to get eliminated but you didn't. You turned around everyone amazed on how you were able to free yourself from Hitoshi's brainwash. Even Hitoshi was confused on how you were able to do it. You finally said, " Nice try, but this time let me make some harm to you."

You raised both of your arms, and your hair began to float in the air as well as your body. To everyone's eyes you looked like an angel floating in the air with the sun rays hitting the back of your body making you shine. You were making the wind revolve around you making it go faster and faster. Once you hit the limit you released the powerful air into different directions pushing Hitoshi backwards from where he was standing to out of the field, him hitting the wall of the building. You had won.

"PRINCESS Y/N WINS!!!" Present Mic said and you were now descending to the ground with your hair messed up.

🎧✋(Stop Music)

Everyone was clapping for your victory against Hitoshi. You run towards Hitoshi to see if he wasn't injured ignoring the claps that were meant for you. You saw Hitoshi trying to stand up on his own but failed to. You tried to help him but instead he pushed you to the ground. 'Rude'

You wanted to use your other quirk which was controlling all matter, but couldn't since you still didn't have full control of it. You didn't want to injure him. The paramedics came and took Hitoshi away, to the nurse room.

[Your Pov]

I went back to my usual seat next to Aizawa. The other battle was already going on. I sat down when I felt a hand on top of my head ruffling my hair softly. I looked up and saw Aizawa-Sensei just looking straightforward to the battle field, not even a glance. He was acting strange today, but at the same time for some reason I like it.