(Ch.24) Far From Home

*The video above is only used for sound effects later on in the chapter* Thank you

"This is not a normal house! This is a freaking MANSION!"

Monoma yelled at the surprise of how his imagination betrayed him

"Can you shut up! Did you really thought we were all going to live in a simple house?", Hitoshi said as he got his lugagge from the carriage.

"I sure did", Monoma answered at the scolding of Hitoshi

"Get your lugagge or your sleeping in your underware", Monoma woke up from his depression at the thought of sleeping without his PJ's.

"Welcome everyone! To my family's vacational mansion! Please come inside, your butlers will guide you to your rooms. Can't wait to "have fun" with you all", I said as I went upstairs with my two maids to my room.

"Oh she is going to kill us this time for sure", Monoma said as he remebered the last time they all had "fun".

[2 Hours Later]

"So who's ready to have some fun", i said to the 13 guys that were left in this competition.

"If by fun you mean that we are-", Monoma was about to finish his sentence when Hitoshi place a piece of bread on his mouth.

We had just finish eating our dinner and there was still time before the sun hid behind the ocean's horizon line. We were so far away from home. I just hope that everything goes fine and we dont have another invasion.

"What do you have in mind Princess", Hitoshi spoke with a mischievous look.

"Well I was thinking if you all will like to go the beach to relax a bit."

All the guys just stared at me and they were quiet. Even Kanata was silent.

"If the princess wants to go to the beach then we should go as well", a voice from behind me said and as I looked back i saw Shouta standing behind my chair.

My eyes were wide opened at the realization that I had forgotten that he was here as well.

"Sorry it was wrong of me to ask, I forgot that you all are tired and prefer to rest in your rooms, so we can probably go tomorrow or the day after. I think that will be better for you all. Now if you can please excuse me, I'll be at my room." I got up quickly from my seat and went straight to my room. Nobody was following me or so i thought.

*Knock *Knock

"Who is it?" I asked looking at the door

"Umm Princess Y/N? I-Its me Midoriya Izuku. Can we talk?", it was Midoriya who knocked on my door and had something to say to me.

I opened the door to find the green hair boy looking down to his shoes.

"Whats wrong Midoriya?" I asked and we made eye contact